First day of school

~~My teenage love life? Chapter 2~~

It was the last day of summer. So that meant that school starts tomorrow. I stayed at home the whole day and I organized my schoolstuff. The day went fast by.

The next day at school

My sister and I went to check in which classes we are.

'' Nooo, we're not in the same class" Jade said to me a little sad.

I really wanted her to be in my class.

''Don't worry we'll hangout at lunchbreak'' I said to her while giving her a hug.

''I better go find my new class and goodluck, see you soon'' I said to her with a smile on my face.

On my way to class I bumped into a guy but I didn't look at his face.

"Sorry" I said to him and walked further on to my class.

I was nervous because this was the first time that me and my sister weren't in the same class. As I walked in the classroom I saw my other best friend Alexandra sitting in the class. My frown turned into a smile. I walked to her and gave her a hug.

"Alexandraaaa, we're in the same class'' I said to her happily.

''Kaaate, yeah!" she said proudly.

"Where's Jade?'' she asked me.

''She's in another class'' I said to her sadly."But we'll meet up at lunchbreak''

''Yes definitely'' she answered.

I sat next to her and looked around my class. There were a few old classmates, I greeted them. When the teacher came everyone was quiet. He handed out letters with information. When we got them we could go home.

Me and Alexandra were walking on the schoolgrounds and we were discussing which classes we had.

''Ahh you're not in my physics class nor my math class'' she said to me.

''Don't worry I am in your other classes, though'' I said to her.

We've bumped into Jade and a new girl.

"Alexandraaaaa heyyy" said Jade to Alexandra while giving her a hug.

"Hey Jaaade" said Alexandra to Jade.

Jade introduced us to the new girl.

" Guys I like you to meet Sarah, she's from the Netherlands" she said.

''Hi, I am Kate and this is Alexandra'' I said to Sarah while shaking her hand and then I pointed to Alexandra.

Sarah shook Alexandra's hand too.

"Nice to meet you guys'' she said to me and Alexandra.

She looked at me and Jade and said "Omg, you guys are twins!''

''Yeah, we are'' me and Jade said at the same time.

''But we are fraternal twins'' I said to her.

''I'm a twin too and we are fraternal twins too, but we really don't look like each other'' said Sarah to me and Jade.

''Awesome, but if you look closely you can see the difference'' I said to her.

''Haha okay. but I'm going to look for my twinsister, bye'' she said to me, Jade and Alexandra.

 ''We'll talk on msn'' Jade said to her.

''Yes, definitely, bye'' she said to Jade.

''Bye'' we said to her.

And then she walked further.

''I see my mom, bye guys'' said Alexandra to us while giving us a hug.

''Bye, see you tomorrow'' me and Jade said to her.

And then she left. A few minutes later our father came to pick us up. We ate at our grandma and then we went home. Jade chatted with Sarah on msn that day.

And that was my first day of school guys. I didn't meet anyone special or did I.................?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, I'm sorry for the long wait. I didn't had the time to write, I was a little sick and I wasn't really inspired. But yeah, hope you like this chapter! :) This is the first time I'm writing a story, so it was a little difficult, but I managed it :P This chapter is a little boring because it's the first day of school (notting special :P) but the next chapter is gonna be exciting. I will try to finish chapter 3 this weekend or next week. If you like it vote/comment please :)

bye xx Cathy