The cute new guy

~~My teenage love life? chapter 3~~

The next day at school

Jade and me walked into the schoolyard. She dropped me of at the ICT class, my first class. Before she went to her class she gave me a hug and said

"Bye Kate, I'll see you later and goodluck"

She walked further while I walked to my class. I was a little nervous because this was the first time that Jade wasn't in my class. I lent against the wall because there wasn't any place left to sit outside the class. I took my Ipod nano from my pocket to listen to the song Fifteen by Taylor Swift. Then suddenly something caught my eye, there was a guy sitting in front of me. He had dirty blond hair and beautiful green eyes. He was really cute. He was staring at me and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him. At first I thought he was Mason, a guy in my class and he smiled at me because we're classmates. But when Mason arrived, I was like if that's Mason....Who is this?!

I blushed a little because a cute new guy smiled at me. Our teacher arrived and she opened the door of the classroom. We went into the classroom and I took a seat. The new guy sat right infront of me.

"Good morning class" the teacher started.

"Lets pray first and then I will introduce myself"

We prayed and then she continued talking.

"Okay, who do I have in my new ICT class?" She began to say names out loud.

I was paying attention to the names to find out who the cute new guy was. When finally she said William, the cute new guy raised his hand and said

"you can call me Will"

The teacher answered "Okay, Will" and she wrote it down and asked him

"Are you new Will?"

"Yes, I am teacher. I'm from the Netherlands" he answered.

"Nice, we are glad to have you here Will, I hope you will enjoy it here"

"Thank you teacher and I will" he answered.

So the cute new guy who smiled at me is William aka Will and he's from the Netherlands. When the teacher said my name I saw Will looking at me. I raised my hand. I was the last one on the name sheet. When she was finished she told us about ICT and asked questions. When the bell rang everyone went to there next class.

Everything was going great. I met Will a few times when I was walking to my class and he greeted me. I greeted him back.

Lunchbreak

I met up with Jade and Alexandra. I told Jade what happened today.

"Jade, are you a fortuneteller or something?!" I asked her.

She laughed and said "I told you, you will meet a cute guy from the Netherlands"

We laughed and talked about other things untill lunchbreak was over. The classes after lunchbreak went fast by and before you know it we were done with school.

The same routine as usual. We ate at our grandma and when we were finished we went home. Jade chatted with Sarah again. I told my mom what happened today and she found it interesting. I was laying on my bed when suddenly I remembered something. The guy I bumped into on the first day of school was Will. I was anxious to find out what will happen next...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm sorry that it came really late. School started again, so was really busy with school. But here it is! :D I got the chance to finish writing it. :P I was babysitting and when he fell asleep, I finished writing chapter 3.

Hope you like it! :) Vote/comment/fan please :) (only if you like it 0:))