My teenage love life?

~~My teenage love life? Chapter 1~~

Hi, I'm Kate. I'm 15 years old, living with my parents and my twinsister named Jade. We're best friends but we have totally different styles. Her style is cool, rock, edgy and at the same time a little girly and my style is cute, girly and sportive.

So yeah, did you know the perfect love life that every teenage girl dreams of doesn't always come true? I've found out the hard way.

I've been blocked on facebook by my crush named Ean for no reason, a boy named Jack didn't want me to be in a relationship with a boy named Carl. So he planned something to never let that happen. And that time I thought that he did what was best for me because Carl was an idiot and Jack was my friend. I knew that Jack had a crush on me since 7th grade, but I thought he got over me because he flirted with my close friends. But boy was I wrong. I never had a crush on him and a lot of girls find him hot.

It was summer vacation and I was a little sad because I fell for two idiot guys. But my sister Jade cheered me up and told me don't worry, I have a feeling that you're going to meet a cute and nice guy that will transfer to our school next school year from the Netherlands.

And guys guess what happened? Yep, that happened. I'm now in 10th grade and let's see what my teenage love life has in store for me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :), this is my first time writing a story (you know not for school or something else) I know it's a little short :P but it's my first time and this is the introduction. Hope you guys like it!! :) If you do vote/comment/fan please! It's summer now and I have time to write. What do you guys think about my cover? bye :)

xx Cathy