The big news

"Goodmorninggg" Plagg yelled.
"PLAGG! How many times do I have to tell you to not eat cheese in the morning!" Said Adrien who just woke up.
"Oh come on. School hasn't started yet and you already complain. I never complain, as long as I have my beloved Camembert!"
"Oh yea, today is the first day at school, I really wanna be on time today!"

When Adrien opened the door to go downstairs, he saw Nathalie.
"Goodmorning Adrien, your father wants to talk to you now."
"My father, what is so important that he needs to talk to me so urgently?"

Adrien went downstairs, where his father was staring at him.
"Goodmorning, father, what's wrong? Why do you wanna talk to me?"
"Sit down Adrien, I have something important to tell you."
Gabriel sounded very worried. Adrien really wanted to know what was going on, so he sat down.

"What's wrong father?"
"I'm sorry that I waited too long, but I have to tell you now. You have a.."
Gabriel looked away and the silence scared Adrien.
"You have a sister, Adrien."

"I HAVE A WHAT?!"
"Actually a half sister"
Adrien hoped he misunderstood him or his father was joking, but he knows his father never makes jokes.
"What do you mean? Since when?"
"Since 15 years ago."
"15 years?? I have a sister for 15 years? Why didn't you tell me?"

His father sighed.
"I hoped I would never have to tell you, I never wanted a kid who isn't from-"
"My mom." Adrien interrupted.
"I'm sorry that I waited so long."
"So why do you tell me this now?"
"Sadly, her mom died. And..." He sighed again. "She has to move in with us, because there is no one else who can care for her."

It was quiet for a while. Adrien was still processing it: about he was a big brother all this time and he wouldn't feel alone anymore in this house. He was doubting if this was even real. But he still had some questions.
"So, when she will move in?"
"She will arrive tonight."
"Tonight?!"

Adrien hart stopped for a second, his hands started to shake. He realized his life would change in a day. But he doesn't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Before Adrien could say something, Nathalie interrupted.
"Sorry for interrupting, but Adrien, you have to go to school or you will be late."