Adrien's halfsister

They both smiled. "Céline, are you my si-?"
Céline ran to him and gave him a hug.
"I guess we are half siblings!"

Gabriel was surprised. "You two know each other?"
"Yes father, we go to the same school and we met each other there."
"Well, then you can guid your sister around her new place."
"Come on Céline, I will make this place a home for you!"

While Adrien was showing Céline her new place, they talked a lot about theirselves. Meanwhile they had a lot of fun, Adrien's worries faded away. They realized they will both have a great time together.

Adrien's POV
This is amazing! My new friend actually being my sister! I led her to her room, luckily not too close to mine, so she won't hear me talking to Plagg. She put her bags on her bed and unpacked them.

The first thing she took out her bag was a picture of her and a woman.
"Is that your mother?"
She stared at the picture. "Yes."
"You really look like her." It was almost a picture of Céline with her adult version, except her eyes. Then I realized why Céline looked so familiar at school. Her eyes, she has the same grey eyes as father!

"I know, you too by the way,"
"Wait? I look like your mother?"
She giggles, "I mean, you look like YOUR mother, I saw the picture of you above the stairs."
"Oh yea, I miss her." She laid her hand on my shoulder.
"I understand you....  I think I'm gonna take a shower."
"Oh okay, the bathroom is that way. If you need something, I will be in my room."

Céline's POV
Adrien just walked out of my new room. This room is way bigger than I expected, I'm used to my small room in Belgium.
"I really didn't expect that!"
"Me neither, Lola. I'm so glad that Adrien is my halfbrother. He made this place already a home for me.

I continued unpacking my bags and showered afterwards. I have to hurry, because we are going to have dinner soon.

Dinner didn't went as expected. I sat alone with Adrien on a long table. Did Adrien always had to eat like this?
"Where is dad?" I asked.
"Oh, he is busy with his work, like always." He looked sad at his plate.
"So you mostly had to eat all alone?"
"Always, until you showed up. I'm really happy to have you a sibling, Céline." I smiled.
"Me too, Adrien."

"Oh by the way, I'm going to work on a project with Marinette after school, so I will be home later." Adrien said.
"Oh okay." I felt how my face started to smirk when I said: "So uhm- Marinette, huh? Are you sure that it isn't just a 'project'?"

Adrien looked surprised and embarrassed at the same time. "How do you- Wha- What do you mean?"
"Oh come in Adrien, it's so obvious. The way you look at her, the way you treat her. I know you for only one day and I already know that you're in love with that girl."

He denied. "I wouldn't say I'm in love with her, we are just fri-"
"Friends?! Seriously? I don't believe that!"
Adrien rolled his eyes and smiled. He wanted to change the subject.
"I'm gonna play some videogames in my room, you wanna join?"

After playing his favorite game for hours, I got very tired. So I went to my room and went to sleep.