Photoshoot

"Yes Lola, I think so. She acted weird when there was a villain at her parents' home. She also disappeared on school, right before Ladybug showed up. It makes a lot of sense."
"You are really smart, Céline!"
"Thank you Lola, but we can't tell anyone okay?"
"Make sure YOU won't tell anyone, because you are the only one who knows that I exist."

Adrien's POV
The schoolday was over, now I have to do the project with Marinette. I was walking text to her and I was a bit nervous, I could really use some Cat Noir's confidence right now.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"I know the best place to make the coolest photo's, trust me!" She said.
"Always," I answered.

When we arrived, I recognize the boat on the Seine, it's Juleka's mom boat. I saw her family on the boat, also Luka who was playing the guitar.

"ADRIKENS!" I turned around, it was Chloé.
"Oh hi Chloé, what are you doing here?"
"Taking photo's for our project of course! Oh Marinette Dupain-Cheng, you're also here." She stared judging at her for a while, then she continued: "Well this is cozy!"

"Well hi Chloé, so how is it working with Lila?"
Chloé looked behind her, making sure her partners won't hear her.
"I absolutely hate her. She is lying all the time!" She whispered to Marinette. Marinette looked at how Lila was talking to Sabrina.
"It's hard to say, but I believe you this time. But don't worry, it's a small project." Marinette said.
Chloé smiled at Marinette and said: "yea I hope so, good luck with your photo's, even though mines will be much more better!"

When Chloé walked back to Lila and Sabrina, we began to take pictures on the boat. It was Marinette's turn to pose and I had to photograph. She is so beautiful. Because of the strong wind, her tails came loss.

"Oh no my hair, wait I'm gonna do my hair again." She said.
"No, you don't have to," I said. "You look beautiful with your hair down."
Marinette smiled and put her hair ties in her pocket and started to pose again.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"
You could here Chloé from a long distance. She ran to a parkbench with a view on the Seine. Marinette looked worried. "We should go after her."

General POV
"I feel a negative emotion." Hawk Moth took one of my butterflies and evilezed it.
"Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize Chloé!"