Céline

Céline's POV
"Why do you kick my bag all the time?" The 'time' sounded less angry when I saw Lola's big kwami eyes.

——————————————————
Information
Lola is the kwami of the Cheetah miraculous. She looks like this:

Art credit: @deviantart on Pinterest——————————————————

——————————————————

"I'm sorry, Céline, I'm just really really hungry."
"But you already ate something this morning."
"Pleaseeee"
"Okay, fine, here is your favorite cheese. But please stop kicking my bag, no one may notice you!"

Lola took a bite from her cheese and said: "Well, it's your first day at school and you already made a friend!"
I looked at the drawings on the toilet door and smiled. "Yes, a friend!"
"Wow, Céline, I haven't seen you smiling in a long time. Maybe going back to school again wasn't a bad idea!"

Lola was right, I haven't smiled anymore for days.

Flashback
The silence in my room was louder than anything else. The whole house was silencer now she is gone, it's already been a week ago. But then my grandma interrupted the silence.

"Hi sweetheart, are you almost done with packing your bags."
Her saying this made me realize these moments are the last ones in this house. I had a hard time holding up my tears so grandma wouldn't notice it but she knows me too well.

"Oh honey, I miss her too, I miss her too." She held me very tight, because she also realizes this is going to be one of our last hugs. It was hard to speak with a lump in my throat and it made my neck hurt.

"Grandma, can't I stay with you?" This is the umpteenth time I asked her, even though I already know her answer.
"Sweetheart, we already talked about this, I can't care for you anymore." She said while she wiped off the tears from my cheeks. She stared at me, but looked away when she heard the oven beeping. She was making my favorite cake for on the way to Paris. "Make sure your bags are packed, because you already leave tomorrow morning."

When she walked out of my room, Lola came to comfort me. But my tears already dried and I didn't feel a lump in my throat anymore.
"I'm okay, Lola, I guess I need your help with choosing the clothes I have to bring to Paris."
"Of course you need my help, we all know I have the best taste in fashion." One thing is clear, her confidence will always stay on a high level.

Present
As soon as Lola was done eating her cheese, I went back to Adrien and his friends. I noticed that another boy joined the group, that must be Nino. While having a conversation with the group, I noticed how Adrien looked at Marinette. I'm sure she is more than a friend to him!