Lukloé💙💛

"What's wrong, Chloé?" Marinette asked.
"They just don't want to listen to me. I wanted to make a photo on top of the boat, but they say that my idea is the worst idea they ever heard."

"It's okay, Chloé, maybe they would change their minds when you talk to them again." Marinette tried to comfort her.
Chloé looked up and almost cried.
"It's not just that! Lila is taking Sabrina away from me! She is lying to her all the time and Sabrina likes Lila more than me, just because of her ridiculous lies."

"I understand you, Chloé, I don't like Lila either."
Marinette looked around, then she saw Luka on the boat. She had an idea.
"Well if you want to take photo's on the top of the boat, you have to asked that guy over there."

Marinette pointed to Luka. Chloé sighed, "I don't know if I still want that. It doesn't matter anyway."
Marinette smiled at her. "Oh it does, trust me, go to him."

Chloé POV
Do I really have to talk to that weird blue haired brother of Juleka? When I walked to the boat, I saw Lila and Sabrina in the corner of my eye. They were having a lot of fun and it made me more sad. Why does everyone always choose someone else above me!?

I entered the boat and went to the guy who was playing guitar.
"Uhm, hi."
The boy looked up. "Well you look worried, are you okay?"
"It can be better." I said.

He reached his hand to me. I hesitated but held his hand. He led me to a bench, and sat down next to me.
"Maybe I can make you happier." He said.
I sighed, no one can make me happy at this moment.

"I'm Luka."
"I'm Chloé," I realized how silence my voice was. But it was hard to speak up.
"Well Chloé, you look very stressed, but I can comfort you, do you trust me?"
I smiled at him but said: "I can't trust anyone on this moment."

Luka looked concerned and said: "Just close your eyes and listen."
When I closed my eyes, he started to play the guitar. Something magical happened, it was like his music automatically put a smile on my face. I felt more relaxed now and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I had a special feeling for him, I felt safe with him.

General POV
The akuma was close to Chloé until Luka started to play the guitar.
"What?! Chloé's emotions faded away, but how?" Hawk Moth said.
"Come on little akuma, find another victim!"