A new friend

On the way to school, Adrien was still worrying about the whole halfsister-situation. He already knew he wouldn't concentrate at school.

Plagg popped out of his jacket and said: "Come on Adrien, are you really gonna stay silent for the rest of the day?"
"I'm just not in the mood, Plagg."
"But you really have to talk today, you even have a date with Kagami after school."
"Oh yea, I almost forgot, but I have bad news for her."

Now Adrien sounded even more disappointing."What do you mean?"
"There is too much going on in my head. Not since today, but I'm already thinking about this for a while. I really am confused about my feelings, so I think I'm gonna break up with her." Plagg smiled, he didn't like Kagami anyway.

He thought he knew what the reason was.
"Ohhh, your old feelings for your Lady coming back, huh?"
"Ladybug? Oh no, I already gave up on her, she will refuse me anyways. No, it's actually someone I will see today again, Marinette." Adrien started to blush.

Plagg had a hard time holding in his jokes about Adrien technically falling in love with the same person. But he wasn't allowed to know that Ladybug and Marinette are the same person.

Instead of making a joke Plagg said: "Oh I get it, after everything what happened in New York. You're right, you have to focus on one person and follow your heart. Just like me, I only focus on cheese!"

He made Adrien smile, but quickly, Adrien asked him to hide because they arrived at school.

Adrien's POV
I'm early, really early. None of my friends are here, not even a classmate. There is an empty schoolbench, I can sit there. Before I realized I wasn't watching out, I ran up against another student.

"I am so sorry!"
She felt on the ground, books were spread all around her. I was helping her to pick up her books and helping her get up when she said: "Oh it's nothing, it's fine."

When I looked in her eyes, something looked familiar, have I seen her before? She had grey eyes with brown, medium long hair. Between those hairs, you could see a silver earcuff, you don't see that a lot.

"I'm sorry I really had to watch out, I have a lot on my head right now" Why am I so clumsy, it's only the first day at school and I already brought this girl in embarrassment

"Oh same, I also have a lot on my head right now. Finding out in which classroom I have to be is the least of my worries."
"Oh so you're new here, well I can help you lead the way to your classroom. And if you want to, you can stand with me and my other friends during the breaks!"
"Oh that's so nice of you! And yes, this is the first time being in this school. I'm Céline by the way."
"Nice to meet you, Céline. I'm Adrien."

When I saw someone arriving at school, my heart started to race. Marinette's beautiful blue eyes stared at me. Even though my hands were shaking, I still could wave and she waved back.
Before I got the chance to walk to them, i saw that they were already walking in our direction.

"Hi guys, Adrien, have you seen Nino yet?" Of course Alya couldn't wait to see her boyfriend again, sadly for her, he wasn't here yet.
"Sorry, I haven't seen him yet. Also hi Marinette!"
"Hi Adrien!" Marinette sounded nervously. But I almost forgot something.
"Oh I'm so impolite. Céline, these are my friends Marinette and Alya. Marinette and Alya, this is my friend Céline."

I saw her smiling when I called her a friend, but then she looked worried. "Well hi guys, nice to meet you. But Adrien, where is the restroom?" After I pointed the restroom, she walked quickly to it with a worried face. Something is wrong with her? Doesn't she like Marinette and Alya?

General POV
Céline walked quickly to the restroom and locked herself up and whispers: "Lola, what are you doing, why do you kick in my bag all the time?"