Miss Vitesse

General POV
Céline's earcuff turned into a Pale-Buff colored jewelry with black spots on it:

General POVCéline's earcuff turned into a Pale-Buff colored jewelry with black spots on it:

Her suit had the same color and pattern, also her hair changed:

Céline ran out of the restroom and hid after a trashcan, from there she had a great view on Cat Noir

Céline ran out of the restroom and hid after a trashcan, from there she had a great view on Cat Noir. She was also close enough to hear the villain.

"Well if you don't want to hand me your miraculous, Ladybug, I will let your Kitty fall!"
"NO, don't do it!" Ladybug was still trying to pick up her Yo-yo, but she couldn't walk anymore.
"Oh don't worry, not yet! I first get Cat Noir's miraculous by myself."

Stone Winner pulled Cat Noir closer to him so he could take off his ring. But then Cat Noir could escape by destroying the rope with his Cataclysm.
"Cat Noir, no!" Ladybug screamed.

Thats when Céline realized, if she didn't do anything, there won't be a Cat Noir anymore.
She immediately used her power by saying: "Speed Maximum!" Now she could ran as fast as light and caught Cat Noir right on time.

Everyone was shocked. You could hear everyone whispering: "Who is she? Is there a new hero?"
"Wow, you're fast!" Cat Noir said.
"I know, but first, let's safe your Ladybug!"

Céline gave Ladybug her yo-yo and Lucky Charm while Cat Noir was covering them.
After they defeated the villain and de-evilized the Akuma, Alya asked: "Hey, who is this new hero?"

Céline answered: "I'm Miss Vitesse and I will help Ladybug and Cat Noir whenever they need me!" Everyone cheered.
Cat Noir's ring was beeping. "Well thank you, Vitesse, without you, I wasn't here anymore. But I really got to go. Bye Lady's!"

"I want to talk to you, Miss Vitesse."
Ladybug didn't trust her, because she showed up out of nowhere.
"Yea what's up?"
"I know you saved us today, and thank you for that. But who really are you? I've never heard of a a hero named Vitesse even though I'm the gardian of the Miraculouses."
"Oh, honey, there are also other miraculouses beside yours. I'm the hero of the Cheetah miraculous, my power is speed. I'm from another place, where are also other superheroes."

"From where are you?"
"I can't tell that, my identity is..."
"A secret." Ladybug interrupted.
"Yes, I'm sorry."

*beep beep*
Those were Ladybug's earrings.
"Well thank you, Vitesse. I really have to go."
"If you need my help next time, just call my name, so I won't show up out of nowhere again." Céline said.
"No wait! Maybe it's better if you join us. I realized we are sometimes too slow, we can use some extra speed!"
"Thank you, Ladybug!" Céline smiled.
Ladybug winked at Céline and ran away.

Céline hid after the trashcan again and transformed. Lola looked exhausted, so Céline gave her some cheese.

After school, when Céline was back home, she took a notebook which she hid under her bed. It was a notebook where she did a research about the identity's of her heropartners in Belgium. She started to write on an empty page: Possible identity's of Ladybug.

Lola looked at what she was writing, she gasped.
"What? You think Marinette is Ladybug?"