Escape

Ryder pov

All, expect for Rocky was present in the lookout. They stood, waitng for me to give them their mission for the day. They were sitting perfectly alined as Chase said.

"Paw patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir!"

He stomped his foot like he usually would, standing tall and proud, no wonder i made him leader of the Paw Patrol. But anyways i rolled down the big screen we had to progect the missions.

"Ok pups today we have an unusual mission today." I said as it rolled down. Chase and the Paw Patrol gave a rather puzzled look at my remark, so i gave them a response without them needing to say anything.

"Our mission? Saving Rocky..."

Rocky pov

i was inside some weird looking place, the van was moving and across the room, i guess, there was another pup. It looked tired, so i left the pup alone and i attempted to get comfortable by laying down on the cold flooring of thr van. It was rather bumpy, since we were driving it made it pretty hard to really get comfortable.

I sighed and i opened up my pup pack, i looked at a picture of me and Zuma together. Also with an angry and jealous Skye in the background of the picture along with it.

I deiced to check out my other items that my pack holds for me. I fully opened it up and i saw my treasured items that i stored back over back at the lookout. We must've hit a hole, because the van jumped up, making me fall off my feet and into the wall.

I held on to my ingured head and rubbed it as my vision was getting slightly blurry from thr damage. I shrugged and i went back to my spot. When i laid back down i looked back at the place where i was slung at.

I saw there was some sort of handle there, waiting and crying for me to open it for my safe and painless escape plan. I got up and put my pup pack back on and walked towards the door. "I wouldn't do that if i were you." i heard a voice behind me say.

I looked backat it the was the pup that i spoke of earlier. I looked at the pup, with a questioning face. The pup was a bloodhound, he was an elder, he had several scars on his face and some on his legs. I wonder whats up with this here pup. "and why wouldn't i?" i asked the mystery pup.

"Because, if you can't stick the landing correctly you may mess up and become a cripple for the rest of your young life." he informed.

i looked the door and back at the eldery pup i only had one thing in my mind from this point. "I'm sorry but i got a family i gotta go back to." i said as i started attempting to reach the handle.

"You dont understand, young one, i too was eager such as yourself. I too jumped off on to the road to flee pupnappers. Now, look at me." He told me as he tried getting up. He tried and tried, but it was no use, he was a crippled pup. "But why are you here if that happened after so long?" i asked.

"My owners forgot me but i was stopped by these cruel men before i could call for any type of help possible. Now, they're going to put me down." he said as i opened the door and it sung open. "How about you come with me?" i offered the elder.

"Thanks, but no thanks, it was my time already anyway," he said as he gave a sad and depressing sigh."Run along, just take care of yourself and close the door on your way out."

I nodded in response and i closed one door and i headed out and i held on to a part of the van, i then closed the other part and i jumpped off into the woods that were to my right.

I rolled down the hill and i was getting cuts all over my body. When i landed down the hill i hit a rock. I laid on the ground in agony.

I shut my eyes to take a quick rest from all this...

Ryder pov

I drove away from the lookout with Chase, Marshall, and Skye. We were making our way to where Rocky was last spotted.

"Do you have an idea where he could be, Ryder?" Skye questioned as the video phone on my ATV turned on.

I nodded my head the answer as we zoomed pasted Katie's.

"Just here." I said as we stopped at the place.

I hopped off the ATV as i took off my helmet with it. I left it behind as Chase and Marshall followed alongside me.

"Look, Rocky's toothbrush." I said as i saw a lime green toothbrush a couple feet away.

Chase made his way over to the item and he took a quick sniff. "I got his scent, let's go."

Marshall only was in front of his truck, so he hopped back in. Chase stuck his nose up in the air, meanwhile, i was barely starting my ATV again.

"He went this way!" Chase cried. He pointed to the woods, where the exit to Foggy Bottom was.

We all waited for Chase to get back in his rig and when he did, we jolted away to the woods.