6. Slapped

Chapter6

“Ehem, mukhang good mood tayo ngayon pres a? Anong meron?” Mapang asar na sabi saakin ni Kaizer.

Sino ba naming hindi ang gaganahan sa umaga if the one you’ll wake up with is your beloved? I never thought that, that day may come and thank heavens for giving her to me.

I smile smugly at him while sitting in my swivel chair and focusing my eyes on the laptop in my desk. I was actually looking at her picture. God knows I never thought that I’ll become her stalker since that day. That day that change my whole life from the way it used to be.

“I’m always in good mood.” I said.

“Hahaha! Get laid aren’t we?” He teasingly said. I just smirked at him. “Hahahaha! I’m right!”

FLASHBACK

“Hey son, where are you going?” the most lovable person created in earth asks me, my mother.

I sheepishly smile at her. “Gonna look after her again mom.” I said and I felt the burning of my cheeks.

“Hahahaha! Why don’t you introduce yourself at her? She will like you son.” Mom said fondly at me.

“You think so mom?” I ask hesitating.

“Of course son! Just do it the right way ok?”

“Sure mom I will...” I said smiling.

***

I’m at the coffee shop, drinking my coffee while looking at her lovely face. She’s just inches away from me but why it feels so miles away?

She’s with her friend. They’re laughing.

“Medyo ilang pa nga siya saakin! But that doesn’t mean na titigilan ko na siya! Hahahaha!” Her friend.

She just smiled at her. “Don’t be aggressive! He might get scared.”

I felt a pang of jealousy when I heard them talking about another guy. I wish it was me. Maybe I should go then.

END OF FLASHBACK

The door suddenly opens and a member of my committee entered my office. Beads of sweats can be seen in his face and his suit looks a little bit of dirty.

“Mr. Kernel, what brought you here? You looked haggard! Don’t tell me.. you just get laid too!?” Kaizer amused says.

I felt like I’m about to choke when he said that! This stupid doesn’t know when he needs to control his mouth!

Kernel drop his jaw in surprised but then he immediately composed his self. He looked at me. “Mr. President...”