10. Risking to be loved by you, once again

“Dad, are you busy?” I asked as I sneaked in on his office where I could see loads of paper works!

Dad took off his eyeglasses and look at me, confused. “What is it young man?”

“I need you to help me.” I seriously said.

“About what? Did you get into trouble?” He asked quizzically.

“I want that lady dad. I want her to be mine. She’s going to be mine. By hook or by crook dad.” I seriously said and I earned my father’s dying laugh!

“Dad! I’m being serious here!” I said annoyed.

“Then what do you want young man?” He asked seriously making me swallow my tongue.

But to hell with all the cares! I looked at dad with the same intensity. “I want an arrange marriage. Wedding in the church as soon as possible.”

Dad laughed and seriously looked at me. “Very well said then.”

---

“Come on knees! Fuck.” I cursed when I felt a little nervous and my knees became weak the moment we came at the front door of their house.

Dad laughed at my situation! “Where’s the, I want her dad. By hook or by crook? Young man.” Dad said making me a bit irritated.

“Come on dad. I am doing my very best to walk but these damn legs won’t even move!” I said irritated yet nervous to what may happen today.

Dad smirked at my horrible situation! “Come on young man. If you don’t move we better watch someone tie her into a marriage.” Dad said with a warning.

As if on cue, I walk towards the entrance door and knock three times. “Who told you dad that I’ll let that happen?” I asked. “Hell no!” I added, irritated.

That was the horrible joke I’ve ever heard.

Dad smirked at me. “See? You can walk.” He said.

I knock three times.

Damn, I’m getting nervous! I wish she’s there! Come on! Just let me have her.

The door opens, I saw a beautiful lady next to the girl I want. They have the same eyes so I conclude that she’s the mother of soon to be my woman.

She smiled widely. “Hello! Anything I could do to help you?” She asks brightly.