Voice

Gowri ma introduced sarah, to her brother kamal, his wife and children's.

"Kamal meet Sarah, ...advith's intern." Kamal looked at Sarah, a special name.

"Nice name!" Sarah smiled at him.

"I heard a lot about you, you do look beautiful." Karthika said as she finds nothing special about her that Harsha needs to get worked up.

"Beautiful?" Janvi asked and her mom glared at her, as what-else you want to say? Sushil nodded at gowri ma as she introduced them to Sarah.

Janvi went up to Narmada, Vaishali and other cousins as she saw them, that they all followed hers, Sarah smiled at gowri ma to carry on as Kamal uncle asked is she not coming to greet them. Sudha ma smiled seeing Latha ma and went to welcome the elders.

The guys ganged up teasing Dev, he is smiling and glaring at them to stop, just then Sarah saw oldman, Sudha ma having argument that gowri ma, bozo, Gowtham uncle trying to Cool her. 

Advith saw where is Sarah looking, he excused and went towards them, they smiled it off, with Sudha ma glaring at oldman, who looks defeated towards the centre as Priest said he made things ready, if we light the lamps, he would start the Pooja. Kritick and dev who followed advith asked what and he nodded no idea either.

Sudha ma looked at sarah or oldman, bozo, gowri ma and Gowtham uncle looked at sarah to understand what would be the matter. 

Sarah smiled as why she is not surprised, because she knows them well?

Sarah breathed in and took a step towards the Center, all their lips curved up, shruti called sarah to stop, but she smiled pulling her with her to follow.

Grandma switched on her mike smiling at sarah.

Engal Ilavarasi Engal Azhagarasi
Engal Ulagamena Vandhaale
( Our princess, our sweetheart,
Came as our world)

Oldman too smiled a little hearing sudhama singing just as sarah, cause That's not the song they planned to sing tonight, as far as they all know, it's also after the Aarthi that they will sing too. But, vidal has different plan, We guess.

Thanga Mayiliragil Engal Uyir Thadavi
Indru Pudhiya Sugam Thandhale
(With her golden wings, embraced our soul
Today, creating an harmony.)

Grandma smiled looking at sarah, that Baljit grandpa and Oldman were pushed to sing with her as she shown the mike to them to sing with her and she looked at Gowri MA, who shown her mobile for the old guys to sing with her.

Engal Ilavarasi Engal Azhagarasi
Engal Ulagamena Vandhaale
( Our princess, our sweetheart,
Came as our world)
Thanga Mayiliragil Engal Uyir Thadavi
Indru Pudhiya Sugam Thandhale
(With her golden wings, embraced our soul
Today, creating an harmony.)

Sarah was about to get on the stage, Dev's secretary's Vedha moved to stop her, ted smiled calling Vedha away. Sarah pulled Shruti, without hearing her, mumbling did She went crazy as, since Sarah went and stood beside Advith.

He raised his brows at Sarah, Who just shrugged that even he smiled turning otherside. Sarah turned other way to see Gowri MA changing the song. That even Gowtham raised his brows at her.

Raavamaa suhasinee,
Welcome to the one who has beautiful smile,
Raavamaa subhaashini,
Welcome to the one who speaks good

Sarah smiled at her and in-turn She smiling brightly at sarah, looked at Gowtham uncle, who took his phone successfully searched for the song as chorused with her too as Baljit grandpa gave the mike to him.
Raavamaa sulochanee,
Welcome to the one who has beautiful eyes
Ravammaa soudamini
Welcome to the one who has an eternal glow