32

"Where the hell are you madan? And what's taking to least attend your damn phone? Don't you know I hate smugness of Advith already and why are you planning to make me hate myself to give him chance to have the smugness voice of him say you are fashionably late and haven't I warned you already there will be consequences, and so I have to do this without choice that only God knows what he is going to award me with." I was scolding him. I heard a familiar chuckling sound, I looked at the caller Id if I called wrongly or not.

"Madan?" I whisper asked as fright is clear my side.

"Hey what happened Sarah? Is everything okay?" Zayan asked giving me a look of concern. He must have heard, I guess.

"Everything is fine, he is just sleeping like a dead man, not knowing his phone is ringing. Is there anything that i need to wake him? He kind of just slept!" He said in the phone. I nodded nothing to zayan and shruti, they nodded at me.

"Nothing! just that I got the ride from zayan and shruti!" I said myself knowing what I will be having in my plate from now.

"Fine! Then, we will be waiting for your arrival!" I heard a smug voice again. Why is this happeneing to me again and again.

"I am dead!" I said and shruti and zayan gave me a look. And started laughing as I started complaining.

I reached home, and guess what I was informed as soon as I was entered, hema informing me that Advith wanted to see me as soon as I reach.

"Good morning, sir!" I said as I went inside his room to see groaning and sleeping kritcik in the advith's desk itself, with his head on his desk in sitting position, trying to not get up from even when Advith trying to pull him up. And madan is sleeping in the sofa soundly in too seater and Umar is sleeping in the three seater sofa. His desk has never been this neat. As all the things are moved to one corner like a mountain piled up just to let kritcik sleeping area alone with nothing.

And his sofa table alone needs a new vocabulary to mention a mess up. And there are too many coffee at every place you can think of in the room. And there are empty snacks packet here and there, it must be madan's art as he needs something to munch if he ever pull a all night. That means these guys really pulled a all night working.

"To You too, Ms.Sarah! You seem not to be fashionably late though your driver slept?" He said as he turned to me watching a clock that says nine one.

"I take my precautions to be punctual, sir!" I said slowly. He only laughed and tiredness was evident in his smile or smugness.

"That's great! If you don't mind Can you help me by calling someone to clean the room?" He said and I nodded. I was about to go and call someone and he was about to wake them again. We heard a knock in the door. Advith asked whoever on the other side to come in.

"Good morning Mr.advith!" It's Roopa Johal reporting her arrival to her acting mentor in a sweet wishes.

"Good morning Ms.roopa!" He said smiling at her. At the same time next someone to knocked again before we can do the next thing. It was sheela and Paul on the door to say their greetings.

"Paul, what's the matter that I was graced with your presence this early in the morning?" Advith asked, as usually Paul won't report to him at all. As Advith treat him as senior in work, though Paul treats him as CEO as a higher up in management.

"Nothing to be bugged, Advith. I just came to take madan for a meeting, seems like he need rest than anything now." Paul said looking at the room. Advith smiled positively and turned his head to sheela.