27

As I felt my bladder keep signaling me that it should be emptied soon, I opened my eyes to see a pitch dark place. I felt a blanket over me and I am laying of a soft bed. I rubbed my eyes a little to adapt to he darkness and to remember where I am. I saw a night lamp at the sidetable. I switched it on.

It illuminated to show a room that I am currently laying on a king size wooden bed with white blanket. I looked around to see a big bed room and it had a dinning table in one side and couch on other side  and on my foot end was a big screen. And below it looked a desk contains some discs and books. On the whole the room looked excellent and neat

I got to up as I saw switches in the far end of my right side where there is a door, I switched on all the lights and opened the door as slowly as I can. To made sure no one is on other side, I got inside to see a mini wall in closet. I open the cupboard to see male clothings. Whoever holds this has some dressing sense for sure.

I went to open the door in a far corner of the closet as I hoped it will be a restroom and I sure need to use toilet, I went inside and as I emptied my bladder, I felt a sense of relief and that's when I looked around to see it look like a familiar toilet. And this time I opened another door in the toilet to let me connect with Advith office!

Oh my god! Am I in dream? Or is this a magic? I went again inside the toilet to go back and confirm and the door to closet doesn't seem to exist as if I can outline where the door is but I can pull open it. I went to door that connected with Advith office as I don't want to get struck in the toilet and god grace it opened.

I ran out of the toilet, As I took the people's I am seeing I relived a breath.

"You got up?" Madan asked me smiling a little at me and also looking at me quizzically as I am glaring at him.

"I was terrified to get up at a unknown place! And you simply ask you got up?" I asked and I took in Who all are actually here. To see madan, Shruti, Ranvir, Imran, zayan, Dev, Paul, Ted, David, Rahul, Jenny, hema, narmadha, Roopa and two more guys and one girl. I looked at them confused as they looked at me.

"Sarah! What happened?" Shruti asked as she placed a hand on my still shivering hand. I nodded nothing.

"Sarah?" Dev asked slowly as he moved towards me asking Shruti to give him space, She moved a little. He hugged me slightly as he rubbed my back.

"I was terrified to get up at unknown place and I didn't know how I landed up there. Later I find it has magical connection with Advith office restroom. And the door that took me there got disappeared magically." I sighed as I took my breath to calm myself.

"Sorry! We are here now!" He said as he rubbed my back.

"You don't know how scared I was there? I felt like helpless girl! I didn't even know where I was and how I ended up there too? I felt like I was lost and alone!" I said hitting his chest as he chuckled a little.

We heard a Thorat clearance and I looked up to see Advith giving us a look of what's going on here.

"Your bathroom has a magical bedroom and closet attached to it!" I said too him and I saw him smile a little as he checked me up and down.

"So, I guess you had a very tight sleep that you didn't even know how you ended up there and where you were too?" Advith asked me, making me glare at him.

"Yeah! But, its was a beautiful place nonetheless!" I said as I took a glass of water from the cortusey of Paul.

"Paul! Can you arrange her some food!" Advith said as Paul took the glass away from him. Paul nodded at him and moved towards the phone. I felt Advith wiping my cheeks, was I crying? I had an unexplainable embarrassment moment.