Introduction

Third person p.o.v

"What are you doing Sudha?" Her husband asked her and She just smiled as she gave him the coffee taking a mug for herself too from her sweet daughter or daughter in law.

"Helping my sweet daughter have a princess too as she love ..." though her daughter in law or daughter in her heart smiled at her mother in law contently happy.  Even though her daughter in law won't voice out whether she loves or not. Sudha will try to get everything Gowri likes. In that she herself likes what Gowri wanted. Not just them, everyone too.

"MA! I don't think it's good..." her son tried to voice as already jana has rejected them.

"I don't think it's good to leave without giving a try. Say me don't you always wanted her to be your daughter in law? Is that why you always fought with ranjith, When he said her that advith is like a brother to her her too. Didn't you said they are not siblings and are just friends and all?." gowtham sighed as he got he is losing the battle.

"I still want her as daughter in law mom. But, at a situation like now. I just don't know what to do! You know she..." he tried to explain.

"I think she is right on tracks. Leave everything to us! He won't be settling for anyone else, is there anyone he said yes? All his reasons ended saying they are not like her indirectly or discreetly.

Is there anyone after that incident he sung for? So stop reasoning out Gowtham. Maybe they will be angry for a while but they will come around.

Sudha! We are not going to push them always. I am just supporting you to make them meet each other. They will workout things themselves. If they don't want, you guys need to respect them." Sudha sighed but nodded nonetheless as this itself a big acceptance from her husband and her son, as it's a risk, by risking good relationships here.

She prayed to god that everything must go smoothly and ends happily for everyone's betterment.

She tricked and blackmailed people as she wants and played her cards getting people on her side and moved the coins as she wanted.

"Madam? Sarah said me that you have ..."
As Edik asked, she said and yes, accepting that's true.

Edik tried to ask why could she do this. Getting she really got followers for her, He didn't had much energy to deny as like others he know she is right too.
Only one person was against it and it not like people wouldn't make him say yes.

"She will hate me!"

"Come on! She is brilliant to get that you are tricked too and You promised me brother!" At Sudha mention, he sighed.

"It's good she learns too na?"

"It is good but what if she moves away again?"

"Don't worry as along as it's not you, She will not be angry. Just don't show as you know too and Which you are by the way.  As she knows even before you that I have my hands on her.

I told her and she must have known by her friends by now the coins were already moved by me.

Expecting you tomorrow!"

"Did he said yes?" She smiled at me.

"Not yet! I am sure he will as he sees her. After all dev said, he is searching for her name!"

"Dev?" She laughed getting He is in too with his curiosity and knowing if she wants him, she can't let the curiosity down. She got up from the chair.

"Ted clear his schedule tomorrow. Got lot of works to do for tomorrow! See you both at the show tomorrow!" She said giving him the invitation and left.

Though things are going in rapid speed to make tomorrow go smoothly. She Keep making calls to known how things are going.

"Really?" She asked looking at Gowri.

"Yeah! Dev just called me and said they are at *** resort beach. He learned about her being a intern too and she is freaking out finding he is one of the mentor too.

"Seems interesting best escape anyone can have!" Gowtham said.

"Cheers for the Beach!" Baljit said as he shown his juice glass towards his wife. She clicked hers with him too.

They smiled thinking the ocean breeze ease them as salt heals everything, taking a seat on the sand, ready to watch the waves hitting the shore excitedly...............................