54

I and Madan said our bye to everyone and asked other to keep in touch.

I gifted jounce team a xerox machine as I know their machine is repaired. And they were using nearby team peoples. I know that was little extra for my side, but they are closer to me than others as that was my first team.

"Shall we?" Madan asked as he came gifting the favourite teams as he worked with lot of the things... I nodded at madan, we invited the team for the high tea with snacks.

We asked cafeteria to give everyone a high tea with  twenty different drinks and twenty different type of snack buffet as our farewell.

"So, it's really the final day for all three of you here?" Madan nodded at Sheela, roopa smiled as I shown a gift box before her.

We gave Sheela, Hema and Jenny a free spa card of their choice. As they really need one relaxing time. Also makeup kit as that was what I could come up as they all like. And we don't want to give everyone something different and separate them.

We gifted Rahul an watch as Madan said he would like it instead of makeup kit. Roopa gifted everyone too and was about to leave the room.

"Roopa for you!" Madan said as I gave her the gift box to take. She lifted her brows at us.

"Thanks for being a great co intern and helping us to have a good time!" I said and she looked at even confused.

"It is not much but We hope you like it!" Madan said as he placed it in her desk. It was just a simple necklace set. As we know she likes jewels a lot. She nodded with a smile.

"If you don't mind it!" She said and placed a gift before each of us in the table. We raised our brows at her.

"Thank you for letting me have smooth internship!" She said and as We smiled at her, she left the place.

"We appreciate it!" I shouted and Madan rooking a eyeballs are me, opened it to see classic watch one for each of us. Classic gift, but yeah it's really nice to have gift from enemy.

"Excuse me, Advith's little intern; your mentor is looking for you..." paul said smiling a little, I smiled

"Paul..." he smiled, as he hugged me.

"Keep smiling always..." I smiled nodding at him as he kissed my forehead.

"Go head, before your mentor gets angry at me for sliding with you..." I smiled.

"Would he? He is sliding with her too na..." Madan said making him smile and gainin a glare from me..

"Come on mighty intern, you are summoned by your mentor too.." I waved smiling at them and left to Advith room.

"You are early for the appointment! Guess, I am a great mentor?" Advith asked smirking amusedly as he looked at the clock, getting up from his chair.

I smiled looking at the clock too, shrugging my shoulder a little. "I guess, I am going to miss being your intern!" I said and advith just chuckled at me.

"same! going to miss being your mentor!" He said and I looked away from him cutting my thoughts.

"Want my special coffee treat, my great mentor ?" I asked as I moved to fridge taking the milk out.

"With pleasure! Got to celebrate the occasion na?" I looked at him to see him keep the milk inside the oven to make coffee and he raised his brows at me.

"I am really going to miss you badly, advith." I hugged him close to me.

"Sarah...." I felt him getting surprised as I am surprised for giving in myself as I breathed in his scent.