12

Morning Shruthi by seven woke us all, we got ready dreading about the punishment, we all went down scolding each other as if we are not the reason for what we are now in.

Have you ever felt the breakfast table feeling like a hell? Just see now as I, Madan, Imran, zayan looking at each other as we saw the silent table of their parents filled waiting for our arrival in the formal dress as if it's a judgement day. Even though we want to laugh, we are scared. Ranbir pushed the guys front gaining glares from them as Shruti gained glared for me for pushing me inside the dinning hall as the first bait.

"How lucky are we to graced with your presence, drunken idiots!" Madan dad, druv uncle finished his sweet sarcasm with bitter anger. I didn't drink! Ranvir and Shruti snickered a little as they took the seats while we stood in silence not daring to make any step.

"Don't laugh guys! You two too came after your curfew!" Ranvir dad, vikram uncle said making us all laugh out loud gaining a glare, we all shut our mouths.

'Come on butterflies stand with us' zayan whispered snickering a little, gaining glares from others.

"As for your punishments, Ranvir and Shruti I don't allow anymore dates for you two for one month"

"Dad! That's unreasonable, we said you na! It's because of traffic we are late. " Shruti said, making us snicker a little even Ranvir, Who never thought Shruti would openly say her displeasure that too blushing cutely now looking embarrassed whispered "In a month vacation will be over and we didn't went for one last month!"

"Oh my sweetheart! I never thought you missed our dates!" Ranvir said gaining elbow punch from her,  clutching his stomach thrown his other arm around her shoulder. We heard a throat clear. Ranvir withdrew his arms from her.

"No dates for you guys for two weeks!" Ranvir dad said smiling at Shruti as if that is final negotiations he can make for his sweet daughter in law as Viren uncle is glaring at him for falling into her traps as usual, She smiled or nodded pinkishly.

"As for you guys concerned! Your are all grounded, no more outings without us knowing and you all are not allowed out after seven. Got it?" Madan father said glaring at us.

"Dad! We are not seven?" Madan cried

"Uncle! Really seven?" Imran whined.

"Uncle! No more outing is too much!" Zayan hissed.

While I nodded making every head turn at me.

"You are okay?" Madan asked surprisedly as he was standing next to me. I nodded again as that's actually great escape for me for time being.

They left to deal with me later, as they three went to lessen their punishment before their fathers can leave. After lot of pleadings and dealing got their curfew changed to nine and are allowed to go out but their cars were taken from them. Which means they still will be knowing where they are going as drivers will be allotted for them. zayan bhai alone get to use car with warning and for next two weeks his crew few is ten and he can't go to any party.

"I hope you all were informed about your interenships?" Shruti dad said as we had our breakfast and I was about to object and he glared at me, making my open mouth close. As We are grounded still.

Imran father said we are leaving to meet Vidal, making me cry as I heard it's not only Vidal that's going to train and acciva is also involved in it. And we are now going towards Vidal company.