60

I smiled seeing Grandma starts by thanking everyone for coming and lighting up the place as that means a lot for vidal and reddy. Also said she dreams that acciva and vidal continues to grow bright and brighter on thin and thick in the future too, as a family.

Baljit grandpa took the mike from her and started by thanking everyone for giving us an opportunity to stand here today by helping us grow old with their love and trust.  And said he is very happy to see young ones wishing to build a simple yet sweet home to have a good neighbourhood we all dream to live happily.  He is happy to see we taught young well, to see the step up shining brighter than us with hope.

Oldman agreed with Baljit grandpa that he is as much happy as him to see us looking happy that he prays to god to bestows nothing but the best of best that he wants us to smile and shine always, surround by love.

Old men gave the mike to Gowtham uncle, Gowri MA brought harshini and Advith and Kritick pushed dev to the center of the stage making him roll his eyes Balls at them as everyone laughed at the scene.

Gowtham uncle took mike to let the world know how happy we are to welcome the new relations and Gowri MA announced the Dev and harshi are going to be have their engagement in two months and invited everyone to come and gift them with their blessing.

Narmadha took the speakers with joyful beats, singing kanni penne song and soon the place stepped up us to know how much she is cherished by her family.

I took a breadth as we went inside,
"We got to work hard to win her over, I guess?" Dev smiled as he hugged me from side.

"She is not spoiled princess like someone though, it's little easier to win her love for us too."I looked at him, really? He nodded making me elbow him.

"Whose mistake was all that making me as one?"

"If we haven't, your prince would have swiped you off by just showing the chocolates without giving us to anytime to enjoy the time with you na?" He asked looking at Advith side and I rolled my eyeballs at him.

Taking the mobile out and googling the lyrics for the song, i said " Go and make the angel feel our love too!" pushed him, giving him the mobile as the part the hero to sing is coming.

He raised his brows like is it because it's to make her love us or not wanting him open his mouth? I eyed him to look the mobile as it's time. Dev is not a good singer but acceptable for being my brother that had to take singing class with me too.

I and Shruthi were dancing with an attitude of pro on the floor with all, i raised my bro as what at kritick and advith as they smirked seeing me dancing, advith nodded nothing, really nothing and that's why you are laughing for what kritick is whispering to y0u?

Shruti and ranvir came towards me, soon others joined us after exchanging small greeting with the known people's, kritick started teasing Shruti and Ranvir or most likely pouring how he is burning at Ranvir with zayan and David agreeing with them to be lucky to find such a lovely girl.

"You guys really don't have anything else to speak as you guys see us, importantly you kritick?"Ranvir asked and kritick sighed loudly.

"What to do? I am actually in a phase seeing my best mans are getting booked, as they are getting older finding their SWEETHEARTS to sing with and all, guess i am in real need to find my bestie."kritick said that the water i sipped struck in my throat as I tried to sallow.

"Are you okay, SARAH?" Advith asked as he looked at me concernedly as Shruthi rubdown on my back, I nodded slowly.

"So, are you dating Narmada now?" Imran asked advith confusedly and who looked as confused as him at his confusion.