Prologue

Hi! Before you read my... Short story? Book? I'm not sure how can I call that... 😅 But it's not the most important thing now 😉. I encourage you to read the short prologue in which I explain a few things...

***

So yeah... Before I tell you about myself. Let's start with a small jump into the past...

Exactly until a certain person appeared on my path. Actually... On that morning, I would not have suspected that after only six or seven months of our relationship, he would enter my heart...

>>>>> Flashback <<<<<

What had once been a quiet night was now taking color. The lights in the skyscrapers went out one by one, allowing the next day to begin. The sun was shining through the huge Strikaland stadium that stood right in front of me. I slowly got out of my car, taking my sunglasses off my nose.

- He's amazing ... - I whispered, looking at the building in front of me.

I took off my black jacket and tossed my loose hair to the right side. For a moment I hesitated if it wasn't better to take this jacket with me. I finally gave up when I felt South Africa's tropical climate on my skin.

I have to get used to this temperature if I am to spend the next years of my chaotic life here...

I wore black jeans, a white sleeveless top, and the same color wedge sneakers. Personally, I do not like high boots, but these were to my taste. I had my black Smartwatch on my wrist and my beloved silver chain with an oval medallion.

I caught it in two fingers, stroking the smooth surface of the pink quartz that filled the medal, hiding a secret that I only know.

BEE ~ EEP-BEE ~ EEP...

- Hm? - I swiped my finger across the phone screen to answer the call. - Hello? Oh, good morning sir. Yes, I just arrived. Okay...will we meet in there? Great, see you later. - I finished the conversation with a tiny smile on my lips. I released medallion from my fingers.

I looked up once more at the Strikaland in front of me. Anxiety and fear surged through my head again. After all, I was now going to live in a completely strange place. I didn't know the city at all, and it wasn't small. Actually, Malibu was not a small town either, but it always made a difference...

- Well, maybe at least here I will find my desired happiness... - I whispered to myself, carrying my things. I walked in through the large glass door, my jacket forgotten by the way.

I walked the long corridors after having a brief conversation with the girl at the reception desk. Of course, another fan who recognized me. However, I quietly hoped that I would start my life here with a clean slate, but as you can see...

Dreams don't always come true...

After some time, a huge turf of the football field appeared before my eyes, where another Strikas training session was just taking place. I stopped, hiding in the shadows. So that neither of them would notice me.

I took out of the bag a black cloth mask I had prepared earlier and put it on my face. After all, I don't want to show my face right away, especially to North. I put my bag on one of the chairs in the stands.