#3 - Match day or Not?

Laura*

The sun was slowly rising into the orange-pink sky that still had glimpses of the night landscape here and there. The lights in the skyscrapers went out one by one, allowing the next day to begin.

That's what I saw when I opened my sleepy eyes a little. I wanted to get up, however, something, or rather someone, made it impossible for me. I noticed someone's hand on my hand. I followed her with my eyes and found Shaker sleeping. Wait a minute, what's he doing in my bed? And why am I still in my dress? And again the most important question: WHAT IS HE DOING IN MY BED!?

I was about to start to panic when I realized what happened yesterday. I think I was sleeping really soundly. I looked at the clock on the wall, which showing 4:32 a.m. Less than two hours to wake up. So...I can go back to sleep.

I turned towards the sleeping man, hugging him more tightly so as not to wake him up. I felt he started stroking my hair gently.

Shakes*

I heard a strange noise. Ehh, silly me... It's my annoying alarm clock! I really need to change it ...

I took the hand that I'd been holding Laura all night. I reached for the device, turning off the annoying sound.

Outside the window, the sun was shining against a pink background. I looked at the still sleeping girl. She was cuddled more tightly than before. I actually felt she was fidgeting a little for a while, but I slept with no problem nonetheless. I think she heard my annoying alarm too, because she stretched a little and yawned quitly. When I looking at her, I felt a pleasant warmth warming me up from the inside. 

 Is it like that when you are close to your love?

- Good morning princess. - I whispered taking a strand of hair from her face.

- (Yawn~) Good morning. - She said in a slightly drowned voice and then she yawned again. - What time is it?

- 6:35 a.m, so we have a meeting in 25 minutes. - I was still tangling my fingers in her dark hair and she was cuddling up against me.

- (giggle) You're so warm and soft. - she giggled sweetly, closing her eyes.

- I know, but we need to prepare, and I'd like to wash up.

- Noooo... I'm not going anywhere! - She moaned at which I burst out laughing. We lay together for a while longer. Until finally I had to take matters into my own hands and stop lying down.

- I don't know about you, but I don't want to stink at breakfast. - I said, getting up and going to the wardrobe for club clothes.

- Yes, I don't want to either... - Then she got up and headed towards the door to her room. Before that, however, I also got a quick kiss on my cheek. - See you at the meeting. - She threw waving and entering her room. I stood there for a while longer and touched the place where she kissed me. 

 I guess my dream was heard by God...

Laura*

Immediately after entering the room, I headed towards the bathroom. After 20 minutes I was fresh and fragrant. I took my clothes out of the suitcase.

I chose black jeans for that white off-the-shoulder top and black ballerinas. I tied my hair in a ponytail and completed it with my necklace with a wooden heart with a football motif. Finally, I gently tugged the lashes with the mascara. I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 6:58. - Good time for a fundraiser.