#4 - Sweat, water and sunset

We finally broke away from each other. All in all, we stood there for about 2 minutes, although it felt like I was kissing him for only 10 seconds ... We both smiled. In the end we won ... He carefully put me back on the ground. Suddenly I felt that someone jumped on me and knocked over to the grass.

- Yeeeeeee! We won people! - Happy blonde screamed. - Oh my f*cking god! Laura, you don't even know how proud I am! - We both laughed. Suddenly, I felt that other people were throwing themselves onto our "pile". I was laughing but couldn't breathe. 

 Jeez! They are really heavy!

- Emm guys...I don't want to be mean, but I can't breathe! So... GET OFF ME!! - I said in between laughter.

- You heard!? Get off from my girl! - shouted Shakes, who was above North Shaw. 

One by one, each descended from the next. When I was finally done with my cousin. Shakes shook my hand to help me stand up.

- Well, well Shakes... You already after the first kiss you appropriate Laura!? You stingy! - said amused Cool Joe, who standing next to him.

- Hey! The final decision depends on this young woman's consent. - he shrugged his shoulders, looking at me at same time.

- But for what? -  I asked teasing.

- Whether you will be my princess, or not... - He smiled at me.

- You are so dumb! - When I said that, everyone looked at me, and he stood a little confused. - I agreed a long time ago! - At that moment I gently kissed his cheek. At which he blushed slightly, but still grinned broadly.

- Awwww! / Sweet! - could be heard among rest of the team.

- Okey, that's enough of these tenderness. Are we going to the locker room? - I asked what they just nodded their heads.

I have already walk towards corridor which next to was standing Invisible United's captain. Shakes ran towards me, wrapping his arm around mine waist and grasping my right hand. Which made a slight smile on my lips... Again for today's day I felt butterflies in my stomach. Especially when he gently kissed me in my temple.

Shakes*

I ran towards her when I finally saw her among all players on the pitch. I wrapped my arm around her waist and grasping her delicate right hand. She had a little smail on her lips, which made, that the same smail appeared on my face too. I gently kissed she for her temple.

When we were close to the corridor. I noticed Skarra's expression. Besides the jealousy, I saw a deep regret in his eyes ... I didn't feel sorry for him. He hurt her. It was his own decision and he himself chose this path... So now he has to stand face to face with the consequences of that.

I knew that from yesterday evening. Okey maybe a little bit early, but it's not important. I will never let anyone hurt her again like they used to. I will always be with her with not regardless of situations... 

Is this what love? The feeling that you have to be like a "protective shield" that covers the treasure or person behind it? I don't know this, but I believe in that...

Spenza*

We stood and cheered. They managed to win! When I opened my eyes from finding my friend on the field. I saw something that I completely did not expect. I started screaming again and jumping for joy.