#7 - Sweet or Bitter?

North*

I was furious... What an asshole Skarra is! How he could call my cousin "bitch" after all that things which he wanted to do at the gala. I looked at whole seats in Strikabus, looking for crying, Laura. But... She wasn't crying. 

My negative emotions disappeared immediately. She was sleeping calmly, snuggled into Shakes who sleeping too. Her expression was completely different from that of a few minutes ago. She had a delicate smile on her lips and her beautiful black lashes were spread out like two beautiful fans. 

I was happy, I knew they would be happy with each other. Especially because of what they both went through once. From the beginning this two being best friends who knew everything about themselves. 

I noticed something on Laura's neck. It wasn't her silver medallion. It was a thin gold neck chain with a tiny gold pendant in heart shape. 

Hmm... I think I need to talk to her about what exactly happened yesterday evening...

Laura*

- Hey, my little sleeping beauty... It's time to wake up from your nap. - I heard a whisper next to my ear, which was delicate tickling my neck. 

- (Yawn~) Shakes pretty please... I still want to sleep. - I yawned and muttered under my breath, smelling his washing powder smell that flowing from his jacket. 

- (chuckle) Sorry, you can't...but if that would make you happier I could buy you a big cup of the most delicious coffee as soon as we pass the baggage control. - he chuckled, kissing my forehead and pulling me out of the seat. 

- Okay, we have a deal. - I smile, taking my bag. We began to slowly leave the bus. When I left, a morning chill hit my body which warmed from sleep. I went to get my suitcase from the driver. Now it's only the airport check-in and the rest of the travel and we're in the home.

 Ah... Sweet Strikaland... My lovely home where I can be myself...

 I was walking with Shakes in direction of the main entrance. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed other buses with logos of each Super League club. Players dressed in hoodies and club jerseys began to slowly come out of each of them. Did I feel bad not having club clothes yet? Maybe a little, but much not. However, I also like to wear my casual clothes, so I asked for badges or a brooch with the club's logo. This way I can wear my normal clothes. But I think everyone knows which team I play and I will use that only sometimes for my own pleasure.

We went inside. The airport was huge even bigger than I thought! It was empty at such an early hour. Some shops and cafes were still closed. We stood at the check-in counters. Each of us quickly showed our documents and tickets, got a luggage tag, and left. We waited for the longest for El Matador. After all, he had more than 5 his designer bags! 

After a while, we were finally able to go to the baggage check. Ironically, other teams were already there. Wonderful! There's nothing like another taunt before morning coffee! I seriously will force Shakes to add to order whipped cream and chocolate syrup to my coffee, if they again pissed me off. I have in my ass that it is unhealthy and not good for our diet but come on! We going to start training tomorrow morning.

I put my suitcase and bag on the counter, taking electronics and cosmetics out of both bags. I wanted to go through the gate, but a man in uniform stopped me.