#8 - We're in this together...

Shakes*

Laura was sitting on the couch checking something on her laptop. At that time I was making tea. I took two mugs with a hot drink carefully and put them on the coffee table in the living room. I went to the bedroom for a blanket then I noticed folded laundry on the edge of my bed. Surprised I took a blanket off the armchair and I went back to the living room to sit next to Laura on the couch.

- What are you checking out there? - I asked, glancing interested at the screen.

- Coach asked me to check something on your and the guys' health statistics. But don't worry, I've just finished. - She put the laptop aside and took a sip of the tea from the mug. - I guess I'm starting to be a workaholic... - she sighed, putting the mug back on the table. Then she gently fell on the pillows lying behind her.

- Why? - I looked at her with a slight smile. Her dark curly hair fell in waves of curls over her shoulders, draped over my black hoodie, as she played with one of the white laces coming out of the hood.

- Because it's 9:24 p.m. and I was checking something for work, which I could also do in the morning. - she replied, yawning softly.

- You're not a workaholic, but now you'd better leave business stuff until tomorrow. - I wrapped a blanket around her, at which she smiled slightly. - Sorry, I forgot to take my clothes off the clothes dryer earlier.

- This is your apartment. You don't have to apologize to me for not taking your laundry off. I took them off myself and folded them for you. By the way, I didn't know that you have socks and tranks with lightning bolts print. - she laughed while I was blushed as red as a tomato.

- Yeah...I got them from guys on my birthday and thank you, but we have to establish something... - she looked at me confused. - Now, this is "our" apartment. - I chuckled under my breath and lightly kiss her on the forehead, but she didn't say anything in reply. At that moment the movie was starting. - Wait, I didn't recognize that we will watch "101 Dalmatians" - I was surprised when I saw the movie title on the TV screen. 

- Emm... Yes, we will. I didn't think that would be a problem. You said you like Disney movies and I wanted to choose something a bit nicer than yesterday's horror, so I... - she said with a slight embarrassment. 

- Okay, I don't have more questions. - I laughed while we sat more closer to cuddled up against each other with our cups of tea in our hands.

***

- Shakes... Shakes... - I heard someone was calling my name. - Shakes! Shakes! - This time the calling was louder. I felt a little womanly hand on my chest.

- What? What's happening? - I mumbled, slowly opening sleepy eyes. I still had a slightly blurred view in front of me, but I could see the delicate features of the girl who was lying next to me.

- I think we fell asleep. - She smiled looking at me. Her eyes were a bit tired and sleepy, so she must have just woken up. - Maybe we need an alarm clock for the next movie night. We watched only a half part of the movie. - She laughed softly and I took a strand of her hair from her face.

- Yeah... I hope we won't asleep next time. - I replied, stretching and rubbed my eyes lightly when she held her head on my shoulder. I smiled to myself, carefully getting up and picking her up.

- Emm... Shakes, but you know that I have my legs, didn't you? I can walk to the bedroom by myself. - she said with a slight blush while I was getting her by my room.