Synopsis

Trailer: (A/N: I suggest you to watch it before starting the story. Also it's made by me :D)

Note: my username used to be "_S_p_e_c_t_r_u_m_" before this, but I changed it. And I didn't update it there. The book name and cover has changed too.

Description:

As Star lord, aka, Peter Quill searches for the cosmic seed with his team, also called Guardians of the Galaxy, he watches another vision.

Not Asgard this time, but a world similar to the Inhumans. More like the Earth with people with superpowers.

He could ignore it, calling it another "fake vision", exept, it was in the cube he stole from Thanos with "target" marked on it.

Peter is not wrong, this world with human like looking Inhumans was indeed Thanos target.

He informs the Avengers and other heroes to save that universe.

Started: 4th April, 2021
Completed: 1st June 2022

Note:

»The timelines are gonna be a little different. Cause this Avengers don't have a endgame or infinity war. But takes place after Spiderman-Far From Home. Let's just say Peter was taken to Beck's world where this fight took place and he was brainwashed that endgame happened.

And as for mha, it's after season 4. If there are season 5 spoilers, it will be warned as it's ongoing right now. (A/n: it was ongoing in the starting of the book, but it's completed now. But still there will be spoilers and probably no warnings cause I will forget which information is from which season)

»there will be a lot of swears (ofcourse, bakugou is there)

»U-A traitor theory is present. But choosing the traitor (which is already done) was totally my personal opinion and some scenes are just for the sake of the story. No connection with the anime. And also don't come attacking me.

»OC's are present.

»i do not own any of the pics in the following chapters (exept the current book cover)

»No hatred towards other readers or their opinion.

»Do comment and vote. They helps us writers a lot. There's no cost in tapping that orange star is it?

Get better reading experience with dark mode on.