Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Grand entry

Izuku's POV:

"Izuku? Dear are you up?" Came the pleasant voice of my beloved mother.

"Yeah, mom," I say as I slip into my blazer.

I step out of my room and sit in the dining.

"Good morning mom," I say

"Oh, good morning son," she says as she serves me breakfast.

I ate breakfast, and it wasn't too long I was at the entrance of UA high.

I went to the class to find Mina and Denki being their usual self, kitchen shouting at Kirishima and Iida trying to calm the noise.

"Good morning friends," I asked for their attention.

"Oh good morning midoryia!" Lida said energetically.

"Hey good morning kero," said tsu.

"Oh hey Deku, good morning," said uraraka.

I smiled at them. I went to my seat behind kacchan and sat down.

Soon, Aizawa sensai came into the class. We all got up and wished him. Behind her, it was a girl. We have never seen her before. She had fiery red eyes, black hair, and a white hoodie. Her complexion was slightly tanned. Is she a new student? I wonder what's her quirk? Is she Japanese? She doesn't look tho. Is she a foreigner? What's-

"Izuku midoryia pay attention" came sensei's voice.

"Uh I'm sorry," I said.

"Blaze, introduce yourself," he said.

"Hey classmates, I'm Blaze Ryan. My quirk is shadow figures. I'm from America. Hope we'll get together and be good heroes" she said.

"Welcome to UA high Blaze," said Lida.

She smiled.

Suddenly there was a crash, then came the screams of the civilians.

Aizawa ran off, and Iida tried to calm down our class.

"Wait I'll try to connect the live news channels- oh here's it" everyone, including Blaze and me and of course, excluding kacchan, surrounded Denki's seat as he played the live news.

It was a giant nomu, hawks and endeavour were already in the scene.

"As everyone can watch, no. 1 pro hero Endeavour and 2nd pro hero hawks are trying to take down the huge monster..." The reporter explained the entire fight and after 30 mins of intense action, hawks was knocked out and endeavour was also, but he didn't lose hope.

Aizawa was there too, clearing the place, moving the civilians to a safer place and taking injured people to recovery girl, mt. Lady taking control over the broken buildings.