Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Missing.

"hey there kids!" Said a voice as darkness loomed over the teens.

They looked up to see a red winged bird....no person, flying in circles above them and then came downwards.

"Hawks!" Called out midoryia as he landed.

"Oh hey finger breaker child" smiled hawks.

"M-my name is izuku midoryia!" Said midoryia, not really sure if he was serious or joking.

Hawks let out a laugh as bakugo let out a tch.

"Oh- if this isn't endeavour's kid" beamed hawks on seeing todoroki.

"Hello" greeted todoroki formally.

"Anyways, tokoyami said he- you guys wanted to tell me something. What's up?"

"You remember Blaze?"

Hawks eyes widened, as he remembered his recent encounter with her, in the LOV base.

I think I know where this is going....

"Yeah? What about her?" Hawks tried to play it cool.

"W-well....I don't know if you know this but....she's kidnapped" started midoryia.

"What? When?"

"The night we were attacked by Loki and those ice monsters...."

Hawks did hear about him in the LOV headquarters when he went to attend those meetings.

"Oh....well was anyone there with her? And who do you think the suspect is?"

"Mina was there with her..but we requested her to....keep someone busy cause we need to tell you an important information. And please, do not tell this to the other pros"

Hawks looked down at the freckled greenhead and debated what should he do.

"Continue"

"We know who the UA traitor is" started bakugou "it's denki....the guy with electric quirk."

"How did you know this?"

Bakugo scowled, but closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Mina, blaze and....denki were close friends when she joined UA high. Mina didn't really tell us in detail but....they noticed suspicious behaviour and one day finally decided to took into the matter" started Jirou when she noticed Bakugou's silence.

"They even saw messages from shigaraki in denki's phone...blaze took a photo of it. We didn't see it, but mina did." Said tokoyami.

"They took the case a bit ahead without others help. Mina said she has aizawa informed about this" said shinsou.