Chapter 28

Chapter 28: It's time.

"I'm good" she whispered and smiled lightly

Obviously, it was a fake one and Blaze was lying.

Mina nodded, with an fake smile as well.

Jirou stole a glance at the two them then brought her focus back to her book.

They scribbled as Aizawa wrote on the board. It was difficult to keep up with him.

None of the five were in the best moods, but the others tried to cheer up them.

The three knew denki was the traitor, they did brace their mind from the first impact, when they just figured it out. They had time to accept the fact but this time, when they were asked to talk to the real denki, it hurt them like a ton of bricks. Especially the ones who didn't know anything.

It became a unspoken rule, no one talks about him.

"Ok students. You will revise the chapter thoroughly, take help of the notes I gave you. Thank you, you may leave now"

The students stood up and streched, talked with each other as it was their final lesson of the day.

"Hey guys" momo caught everyone's attention. She continued "is everyone free today evening?"

"Um I guess....why?" Replied mina when others stared at each other.

"I was planning to go to the new mall, you guys wanna tag along?"

"I don't think I'll be able to go" Blaze gave her an apologetic smile.

"Oh....it's ok. Others?"

"Ummm I don't I'll be either-" kirishima started but got cut off.

"Kirishima. If you both keep hanging on that you will never move on. Let's forget that ever happened. Yes we all will go" said mina. "And you Blaze. I know you are brave, and if you think what happened last time will happen again, well they are in jail now, under high surveillance. Don't worry. We all need a break now."

"Yea... you're right. I'm sorry-"

"Its all good Blaze. Kirishima?"

"I-i guess....yea I'm sorry too ...." Murmured kirishima in a small voice.

"Great! Hanging out a bit will be a good change. We'll be leaving at 7pm exactly"

"Ok..."

_____
______

She splashed water on her face and wiped it with a fluffy towel. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Red eyes stared back at her.

"You can do this...c'mon Blaze! C'mon....Dusk"

A strand of hair fell on her eyes, she tugged it behind her ear.