Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Hints

"No trace of the main villain or the missing student yet sir"  said a officer as they stood at the doorway of UA's staff room

Aizawa sighed. It's been 4 hours since it happened.

FLASHBACK

All of the students woke up at the almost same time.

They brushed, bathed, wore thier uniforms and packed their bags.

Then this unusual thing happened. As soon as they opened the doors, a weird smell invaded their nostrils and they felt black dots in the vision, which were already blurred by the burning thick purple smoke.

Some of them could see faintly bodies lying on their dorm doorsteps, but the drug didn't let them think straight. So they too joined the others, not knowing of they were unconscious, sleeping or dead.

After an half an hour, aizawa came looking for them cause he didn't expect lida or midoryia to be late, but after a while he realised no one came this late. Ever.

After going in the dorms and seeing them lying among the purple fumes, he quickly covered his nose and mouth with his scarf and called for others, and told them to bring masks.

They took them to recovery girl's clinic, and she gave them some pills and water. Slowly they all woke up.

Aizawa counted them and someone was missing. Among the girls.

He called midnight and asked her to take others and check the dorms.

Meanwhile all might rushed in on getting the news and asked "is everything alright?"

"Yeah, most of them are up now and are given inhaler to get the remaining gas out of their lungs. It was a poisonous sleeping gas."

"Shit....what about young midoryia? Bakugou? Are they up yet?"

"Midoryia yes, bakugo not yet. Looks like he tried to cover his nose and used up energy too much. Maybe tried to check up on others? There was more amount of the gas in him than others" explained aizawa.

"Hey aizawa- oh all might. Good morning"

"Good morning midnight."

"Yes. So as I was saying....is blaze here?"

Aizawa looked at the girls and said "no. She's not the room either, am I right?" Aizawa said, slightly grimly.

"Yes..."

END OF FLASHBACK

Now in the present, the league of villians' next goal was showing that blaze was the UA traitor.