Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Recovery

Sunlight made its way on her face, and she opened her eyes with a small wince as her sense sharpened and she felt the muscles in her arms and legs throb.

She looked around and saw she was in a better condition. There were still machines tied all around her but she also noticed the calming aura in the silence of the big white room.

Blaze turned her head towards the window beside her bed and looked at the sunrise.

I'm....alive?

She tried to move her hands, but a pain shot up the sudden movement.

Ow...it's hurts...

She looked around in the room, and saw another bed, similar to hers, and the person in it looked really beat up. They had more machines tied to their body and looked like in a worse condition.

The other guy's blonde hair striked Blaze' attention.

Denki? So there was a really bad fight.... seeing how fucked up denki looks right now. They found me. I'm alive. I'm gonna have to thank them....

She felt her sour mood fade away slowly and she felt more fresh than the last 5 weeks.

She was changed into a fresh white dress , after wearing the same one for almost 5 weeks. She had blood stains near her neck and dirt and some edges badly torn in her tee-shirt.

After lying there and seeing the sun rise into another beautiful, bright day, her attention was stolen by a small squeak of the door open.

Came in a woman who looked in her late 20s, in a white coat, and behind her were a few nurses and doctors.

"She woke up? Inform UA high, quick!" She she said as she saw her. One of the nurse went back.

"How are you feeling my dear?" She asked once she was near Blaze.

"Mhm...better" she cringed as her voice was horse.

"That's great! If you feel any irritation, feel free to tell me ok?"

She nodded.

"We will just need to run some tests, and check your condition. Do you remember anything?"

"I-i was kidnapped...we were attacked by some villain...ice villains...loki, yeah, we were attacked by loki..."

The woman and some nurses checked her pulse, amount of oxygen in her blood and changed her iv drips.

"Hm?" Motioned the woman to continue, as she brought another bag of blood and replaced it to the almost empty one.

"Yeah...after the teachers were rescued and they took over, I already crossed my quirk capacity, and I was pretty weak, so I couldn't defend myself. Then...."