Chapter 22 (End of S1)

Chapter 22: Healthy

It felt like it had been almost a week. The girl was bored out of her mind.

While it was just one day. It was Saturday and my father was supposed to come.

"Hey, Blaze" said a familiar voice.

"Oh hey doc" I said.

Reiko laughed lightly, as she came nearer.

"How have you been?" Said she as she took a seat near my bed.

"Better but tired" I let out a whine.

"Well you have to rest now. You need it. Or else your body will collapse again. Oh and..." She opened a few files and started again "your condition right now is good enough to discharge you. We might do so within next week". Finally!

"Also, your friend's operation is over." She looked over to me.

"Friend as in....." I trailed off for her to continue. She felt the weight of the moment

"Yes denki. And it's successful. He's sleeping now"

"Oh...and-" I was about to ask her when dad will come but some nurse came in.

"Yes?"

"Ms. Ryan has visiters"

"Bring them in"

Probably mina?

After a while they came in.

A blonde, scrawny man in suit, followed by another brunette with fading grey hair, bright blue eyes.

"Blaze?"

"Dad...." I felt a smile creeping into my face

"How have you been champ?" He said as he lightly ruffled my already messy hair.

I smiled. "Nice. When did your plane land? How's mom?"

"Almost 5 am. I went to your school a bit. Then here. And your mom's good too. Although she's worried about you."

After a short pause, her dad continued.

"Did I do a mistake?"

"Hmm?" Asked Blaze.

"About letting you to join the UA. I-i understand, you are young and you want to be a hero, but w-wasn't it a bit early? Even they asked if I was sure but-"

"Dad"

Her dad looked at her again.

"Everyone starts at zero. They rises and falls. But the next time, they rises faster. We all learn from our mistakes dad. Yes I got kidnapped, yes I got hurt. But did I ever stop dreaming about being an hero? Did I join the villains? I didn't."  Blaze smiled.