Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Meeting

"You're late" said the blonde man, his arms folded on his well built chest

"You're early" said Tony smugly, as he put down the square box.

"We have tracked down Thanos. Using Loki's tesseract." Announced Tony.

The four Avengers, namely Tony, Steve, Bruce and thor were together in the spare U-A dorm they were assigned in, and Nick fury, the guardians of the galaxy and Captain Marvel in the hologram walkie talkies.

"How did you even manege to get it?" Asked Carol.

"Well, the last time he attacked in this word, I may or may not have stole his tesseract and made changes in it"

"That's so like you" remarked Carol.

"I'm flattered"

"Shouldn't we call aizawa? Cause it's their universe and world where Thanos targetted after all" said Bruce.

"Uhuh, I'd agree" said Steve.

"Well ok then, captain? will you please call them up for me?"

"Sure thing" the blonde stood up and went away, his tight white shirt soon dissolving in the darkness outside.

"Now, let's discuss the weapons. As usual, Thanos' army will be huge. We need to go in their with our full strength. We need wakandian soldiers, we already have our Avengers plus shield's support" explained Tony and looked at Nick's holographic image. The one eyed man nods.

"We have no idea about this world's villains and their offense and defence capacity or capabilities" Says Bruce.

"Well we might get to help you guys about that" said a monotone voice. "Captain America explained me the situation, and for now, you need to come in our offices. We will give each other a rough idea about how powerful the villains and how powerful we are, but I'd suggest it will be better if you see it yourselves"

"Ok" they said in unison.

The men followed aizawa to the teachers lounge, where some heroes were will there, and Tony carried his helmet which provided them the holographic video calls.

"Hello, these are the Avengers, and as I already told you guy, our world is in danger. Villains from out of the world have targetted our world and they are here to help us." Said aizawa as Torinoshi or all might, nezu, nemuri or midnight, Yamada or present mic, Vlad King, Ectoplasm and snipe either closed the books they were working on or nodded, to show they have their full ears to aizawa now.

"May I set this here?" Asked Tony as he motioned towards his helmet in his hand.

"The other people who will provide us power are connected here" he put his helmet on the center of the table. "Ok Jarvis, reconnect them"