Eleven 十一

—————————

"Remind me to never take the long way to Springvale again" They said while panting,
cathing their breath while having an asthma attack.

"Noted, though you could just say to them you can teleport"

"Nah, i wanna walk woth them, and i regret it deeply."

Chuckling and walking towards them while holding a bottle of water, they took it and CHUGGED THAT PUSS- ahem, i mean water.

"Thanks" Drinking the bottle a little, they then offered it to Aether to see if he wants any. "No, I'm good thanks."

Aether gave him a smile before jogging to Fischl, who you just found out what her name was next to her companion, Oz.

While walking near the entrance to Springvale, the creature caught some wifts of elemental energy. Just light dashes here and there, but all of them led to a camp where the victims of some unknown desease.

Or rather some strange curse.

"We're in Springvale now, Katheryne said that this is the closest impact sote to the city" Paimon stated.

There were little camps around the entrance, some of the camps were occupied with patients that seems to be in deep sleep.

Thankfully, it didn't look life threatening or anything serious. Since they can also track elemental energy, the flow wasn't too rough but it can make people uncomfortable going to close.

Knowing this fact, they just let the others do the mystery solving becuase they were pretty focused on a new leaf that mysteriously landed on their head.

"The situation looks worse than we imagined." Oz said while Aether was looking kind of worried about the whole ordeal.

"So many people have fainted." Aether shook his head knowing bery well that something is going to happen.

Fischl then announce her arrival to help in a rather extravagent manner.

"This princess lady seems rather enthusiastic."

Aether went to a camp and asked about the situation and informed of his identity. I. summary, the people who touch the meteorites are in deep slumber, like the sleeping beauty.

One prick of a needle and slumber succumbed her. In this case, one touch of a shard guves them nightmares while their sleeping.

"So, however you plan to conduct your investigation, I implore you: D not, under any circumstances, touch the meteorites with your bare hands." Joyce informed them.

The creature stood idly by their host who was playing with a leaf that keeps flying around them, intrigued by it.

It looks childish in the eyes of others, a tall handsome man-woman, looking person playing with a leaf like a cat thats found a toy, standing beside an even taller person.
Who keeps trying to fix his hair while keeping the shorter on in check.

"So in other words we just need to stay away from the meteorites"

"Mhm, but i think you can withstand that type of thing." The host said after finally catching the leaf, looking at him with a nonchalant look.

The creature smiled and said "Yes I could, but I don't want to do anything if you're not doing anything"

Deadpanning and walking to Aether, they slumped at the short blond who was rather calm about what they did, seemingly getting used to it.

After some talking and discussing what they would do, Aether then said to Fischl in a playful manner whike bowing, "Lead the way, O fair princess"

Seeing what he did, the host then did the sma thing while bowing down aswell.

"My fair maiden, do lead this useless servant with thee and shower us with your grace and wisdom"

Fischl was satisfied with their responses and smiled proudly. "Very well, for I, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung has give thee the permission to accompony her on this but a fleeting moment of adventure."

The group brightened up a little bit but Paimon looked like her brain juices are about to flood. Holding her head trying to figure out what they just said. "Uh, Paimon doesn't get it"

"Well let's proceed with the Prinzessin now shall we?"

Not in a daze anymore, Paimon grinned and cheered " Yep, let the squad move ahead!"

And move ahead they did.

—————————-

noice