Three 三

[ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡? ]

Yeah sure.

[ 𝑂𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 ]

[ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ]

[𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑! ]

𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗌.

"Klee wait-" They panted whilst still holding the little girl's hand. It was probably ten minutes ago when they first met the girl,
hiding behind a tree near Starfell Lake and the Whispering Woods. All was good until they got dragged ALL the way to Monstadt.

Saying that they're tired was an understatement.

He was practically cackling at their weak state.

You- You're Pfft- YOU *Wheeze*

'Oh shut up will you, see if you can run a kilometre without catching a breath"

"Dumb bitch, I can teleport"

Sighing, they finally reach their destination. The scent of iron from the blacksmith was kind of refreshing, accompanied by flowers of many kinds. All of them looked exotic too. One was shaped like a lily, while the other glowed in the dark. The structure of the buildings there definitely caught their eye.

The blond haired child in front of them smiled and dramatically, and also cutely, opened her arms widely. With a deep breath she threw some flowers she picked up earlier. "Welcome to Monstadt, pretty angel!"

The people who saw the scene smiled at the wholesome. Some also greeted them as they walk by, as a sign of respect for outsiders. They smiled and greeted back, an incredibly bright aura surrounding them.

Klee was about to do a sugar rush run from all the smiling. It was trully like an angel just descended, except she did.

In a more...not as graceful way.

Damn, were famous.

Hell yeah we are.

You seem to be enjoying this.

An important question suddenly clicked in your mind. What did you look like?

Speed walking to the nearest mirror they saw, almost tripping on the way. A confused Klee now following them. but she didn't care because someone gave her a chicken mushroom skewer for free. Munching down the delicious goodness.

The mirror refected not a woman nor a man, but a mix between both. They were about 5'11, pretty tall in their opinion. ( sorry if your not like this tall. It's part of the story I am SO SO SORRY). The hotness stayed and the number on their neck was still there. Well, it was really obvious that it looked important, though no one will know their past.

Absent mindedly touching the mark, it somehow looked much cleare than before. Tightening their fist, they swore that no one will know of her past,

Not a single soul will.

"Pretty angel? Are you okay" the girl tugged their pants, a worried expression plastered across her face. "You looked like you were mad at someone. Did Klee do something wrong?"