Twelve 十二

Fᴀᴛᴇ ɪɪ

———————
(dont beat my ass just yet ok? ok)

"Why do we have a princess and a psychic here?"

Fate bought them together.

"Well both of them are arguing a lot so I guess we can stay out of it" They were still leaning on Aether's shoulders. Legend says they still are.

"Aether can I follow you to Liyue after this?" Aether nodded his head and continued doing whatever he was doing. "Why? I mean you still have a lot to do."

They leaned even closer to him and whispered, "I'm just neglecting my duty and my duty is to not neglect my duty."

The blond shivered a little at their close proximity, pink blush began to appear.

Satisfies with Aether's reaction, they grinned and pulled away from him and stretched. They yawned and walked to the ladies arguing.

Both of them stopped and turned to them, while they naturally put both hands on both of their shoulders.

"Now, now. Let's stop and after this we'll get some snacks, ok?" Mona beamed at the idea. Being a broke betch is a hard life y'know?

Having a vision doesn't guarantee being financially stable.

Except if you're looting treasure hoarders. Rip their poor asses.

Fischl just turned away and hmph'ed.

Oz spoke in her stead. "Mein fraulein also agrees with the idea." They nodded as if to lighten the mood, while also paying he won't kill him for using emergency funds.

They look in his direction and looked away almost immediately.

The creature was looking at them with an unsatisfied look, tilting his head to ask them 'wtf are you doing with my hard earned money?'.

They just slowly pull back from the ladies, scooted to Aether and the creature, and stand (float???) with Paimon.

So recap of what happened.

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐼𝐶 𝐸𝐹𝐹𝐸𝐶𝑇𝑆 𝐺𝑂 𝐵𝑅𝑅𝑅~~
[ not written in the form of past tense ]

Somehow, all of them ended being at Dawn Winery. Apparently something happened, they weren't really paying attention.

So here they were on their way to the border between Liyue and Monstadt, the Stone Gate.

Paimon approached a lady who was the closest to the gate.

"Hello, um, we're looking for two Monstadt carts, both loaded up with wine. Have you seen them?"

The lady, Huachu, puts held her chin in thought and tried to remember. "Hmm... Sorry, I don't think so."

Dejectedly, Paimon thanked the lady before going to the next person, which was an old guy.

Paimon continued to ask around before stopping at a guy whos name was Jianqiu.
He said the carts from Monstadt were headed back towards Monsadt.

'Heh?'

"Alright mystery mystery, here we go"

The creature just purred those words before picking his host up and carrying them bridal style.

Some of the people there gave a few quick glances before looking away.

"Thanks. Now I sleep"

Ans sleep they went. Not easily tho, they were bothered by Paimon poking their cheeks saying how squishy it was.

No not that one.

Perverts.

Erase thy sins and cleanse thy minds from those sinful thoughts.