Silence Cry

Hmmm.... Why?? Why it's feel so...
Hmmm.... So... Yearning...?? I longing for this warm he gave....??! Oh God!!! Some thing wrong! This is so wrong!! I want it more.... But I can't!! I can't!!! He is my friend??? How come I want him more than a friend?

.

Why he want to have a kiss anyway??? He acting weird since yesterday, is he have a dominating problem? Some fans tell him to be more aggressive, and take a lead in kissing scene... Well it's just the script that told me to be the lead, doesn't mean he was a passive kind of man, absolutely not! Look at him when he drunk he will berserk and turn to be a Hulk and go rampage all over!!!
Ahhhh... Shit!!! My heart pounding so hard remembered that moment of our bed scene shooting.... I feel so weak, he overpowered me, I can't move a muscle because of this over reacted heart of mine, and it's make me scared a little bit!!! I have to stop this impulsive hormone of mine, why I feel weird but at the same times it's feel so right???!!! This is not going to be good!!

.

"Yu....."
"Why you cry??" Huh??? I cry? I touchy eyes and it's wet! How embarrassing!!

"You always like this! cry in silence! Don't do this Yu!! You have me, you can tell me everything, don't be so silent and put all your pain alone! I will be by your side, forever!! Trust me more Yu" hmmm??? What Sam mean? I'm not in pain?? Am I?

"Ah... No it's nothing... Hmmm... Just my tear down by it's self, it's nothing.."

Sam grab my hand and push it down, suppress me to the sofa, make me unable to move, his eyes.... His eyes... Looking  through my soul!! Like he tell me to ensure everything to him, tell me that he will be here by my side, his eyes... Oh God!!! He have a beautiful eyes, I love this eyes, the eyes that can speak through my soul.

.

I want to own this eyes, claim it as mine.... Can I do that?? No!! No!!!! No!!!! You cannot Yu! You cannot!!! Be more rational Yu!!! Wake up my self!!! Put your self together!!!!

.

"Yu..... I....I love you..." Hmmm??? Yes me too Sam....

"I love you too..."

"Hahahhahahaha..... Yu.....Yu!!! This straight reaction of you really cute!! So damn cute!!! Please Yu, don't be too cute, there too much people want to own Yu!!! Coz you're the cutest man ever!! And handsome! Hahhaha"

"But you're the handsome man was Sam??" Why Sam sometimes, speak something so absurd like now?

"HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! YU! My Yu!!! You're so clueless aren't you??" Hmmm????
"But that make you really cute! The most cute one! Yu.... I feel so lucky can be your partner... So lucky because of WBL bring us together... So I can meet you, Yu"

"You can't said it!"

"Hmmm??? Why??"

"Because that my line! I want to said it to you! Why you always steals it from me, go before me?"

".... Yu....!!!"

"Hmm??"

"Yu!!! You really mean that? That you're glad meet me as your partner?"

"Uh-huh"

"Hahaahh..." I think he laughed at my 'uh-huh' habits, well I don't find wierd said 'uh-huh', it's just like 'yes'? Something that obvious, right??
"Okay... Uh-huh... Hahahha..."

.

"Yu... can I kiss you more? I love the feeling I got when I kiss you, just like something right, something belong to" ??? ow we share same brains cell? But is that okay Sam?? But... I won't let him down if he ask me?? No I can't let him down...