S & M

"Ahh.... hmmmm... ahhh..."

That not my moan anyway.... I'm in the confused state right now....

"Yu...."

"Ahhh... Sam.... hmmm..."

Yes it's Yu.... he said he want to be on top... but I never thought it's will be like this???

"Sam...... "

"....."

"You're....."

"You're inside of me Sam...."

Yu said that when he was on top of me, thrusting him self, to my cock... ???
He doesn't know what is he doing right now, right???!!
He rode me, with his beautiful exotic flushed face, and said that word innocently.... and the last blasts is he press his belly while my part is inside of him.....

"Ah... Sam.... it's feel so good when you're inside of me ...."

Okay!!!!! Okay!!!! that it Yu!!! you make me lost control of my self, don't blame me after this!!
Yes!!! I got aroused till I can't control my self any more! he is crazy!! he is too sexy, too temptation, ahhhh... Yu I will eat you up real hard!!!

"AAAAHHHHHHH... AH.. HMMMM....."

I hold Yu hand and starting to thrusting my cock real hard into him, try to reach his deepest part...

"Aaahhhh.... Ahhhh... " his tear start to flow, but Yu don't said stop, I have to set up the game with him next time, he have to own safety words, when we had a sex!!! he make me lost control!!! I really want to screw him real hard!!!, he make me being a sex addict, even a sadist on s&m sex play!!! aahhh I don't know anymore, I just need to mess this guy!!! make him beg me to stop!!! if he does that I will stop! I know I will!! so I can control my demon of lust!

"Hhhmmm..... Sam.... aaahhh you deep inside of me .... oohhhh... go deepest Sam... harder...hmm.."

[snap....] that the sound of my rational mind being cut of!!!! ok no more Mr nice guys Yu!!!
You get what you ask for!!!

.

.

.

I wake from my position with Yu still in my lap... hold his nape and kiss him roughly!!!
Slash his body to bed, and put his white thigh on my shoulder, licking it, and make Yu jolt from the ticklish.... lock his other leg between my own leg, and put my cock back inside of him... with one hard thrust!!! I smash my self as hard as my lust right now, it's real hard!!! aaahhh.... it's feel so good inside of him!!! more.... more.... more.... my beast is asking for more!!! asking to do it even more hard!!!

I turn Yu body so he was on his knees, hold his nape to the bed... and hold one of his hand to his back, locking it there, make Yu on doggie possition, and .... yes!!! I fuck him even harder!!! thrusting him inside and out, in the very fast rhythm, I fuck him real hard... ahhhh shit!!! how come he feel this good??? he so wet and so tight!!

"Aaaahhh Yu!!! why you feel this good?? Aaahhh!!! fuck!!!"

"Mmmmmmppp..."

Yu came..... he cramped.... make my cock feel even better!!! I want more!!!

Thrusting....

Thrusting....

Thrusting....

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! this is so good!!! he came again.... yes Yu!! every time you came, you make my cock very happy.... aaahhh....

"Aaahhhh... Yu!!!" I came inside of him, and I don't even bother to plug it out, because my things is get harder again in no time inside of him!!! aahhhh... he was too delicious!!

I started doing the thing I do before thrusting hard inside of him, reached his deepest part.. I pull his face to mine .. asking for his soft lips, and like always Yu never fail me... he returned my kiss with a hot french kiss, playing his tongue with mine, sucking my lips!!! Yu is also in his highest excitement!!! he at the same state with me!!!

I want him more.... and he want me more... we in synchronization, Yu is masochis!!! he is!! that's why he so aroused right now, while I do him so roughly!!! ahhh I love him even more!!!

.

.

.

We keep our rough intercourse, until I don't know how long, I lost count of time and how many times we came, all I know is I do him until I don't have any stamina left!!! ahhh This will be painful when we wake up? but I don't care about it right now, right? this ecstasy if too priceless!!! I don't even care that I can't walk tomorrow, because my knee given up.

.

.

.

.

Hmmm... ahh.... God, I fall asleep, what happened? did I just had a dream??

"AAARRRGGG!!!" shit! my back is killing me! ah shit, it's hurt!! hurt??? fuck up!!! it's not a dream!!! Yu?? Yu???
I panicking looking for Yu... and aahhh... he was there, sleeping beside me, cover with he blanket... my beautiful Yu!! I smiled unconditionally.... he so cute.... I touch his cheek... holly!!! he is burning!!! crap!!!
Shit!!! god damn!!! I flipped the blanket, and of fuck!!! oh shit!!! God!!!

BLOOD!!! BLOOD!!! blood stain everywhere on Yu bed sheets, oh my God!!! what I'm doing Yu??? what the hell!!! oh shit!! oh shit!

"Yu??? hei Yu... wake up Yu??"he don't give any response... oh my oh my you fuck up Sam!!!
I so hate my self right now!!! fuck up Sam!! you're an asshole!!!

"Yu.... Yu.... please answer me...." did I had to bring him to hospital??? ahhh God!!! I'm so frustrated!!

"Yu hun.... hei... babe.... oh shit Yu, we need to go to the hospital??"

"Hmmm.... "

"YU!!!!"

"YU!!!!"

"Hmmm Sam??? hmm.... I'm sleepy, wait till I wake and...."

"???? and??? what Yu?? are you alright? let's go to hospital!!"

"Hmmm?? why? no need? just wait me awake, then we can do that again????"WTF??? Yu???

"Hmmm... it's feel so good Sam" Yu smiling innocently.. I don't think he is in the right mind!!

Oh God!!! he turn me into a beast!!! he turn me into lust demon!!! Don't smile and asking for more Yu!!! it's dangerous!!!

AAAAHHHHH YUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

..............................

One more chapter and wrap it out? how that sounds?