Yu's Serenity

⚠️🔞Warning adult scene🔞⚠️

I'm scared!!!
I'm scared!!!
Sam!
Sam!!
Sam!!!
I'm scared......
Sam....

"Yu.... I love you so much...."

"...." Sam word just make me calm... His voice... His word that said he love me.... I love it?? I like to hear him said it to me... I love his lips that's so soft yet so hot meets with mine, his taste.... I love be in his held.... But... I'm a man, a real man! I... I.... This is not supposed to happen to me? I'm not supposed to experience being laid like now? Being overpowered by other man?? This make me scared... But... But... I don't want to disappointing him.... I don't want to deny his wish!!

.

So I just stay quiet... Shut my eyes so tight, make my self just stay still, gripped my fist tightly.

"Yu......." Ahhh... His husky voice call my name.... I want him to keep call my name...

"Yu...... Just trust me, and get relax... Ok? Can you do that for me.. hmm??" Yes I will do what ever you said Sam...

"Good boy... My good Yu...." Ahh... I'm a good boy, he prise me... And he even reward me with a kiss on my forehead... I like it!

"I love you...Yu!" I smiled hear him said he love me again and again..

"Me...too......AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH AAAHHH AHHHH.... AAHHHHH SAM!!! SAM!!! AAARRHHHHH... HURT"

"Breathe Yu!!! Breathe!!! Relax ok?? It's me, it's just me, ok baby.... Breathe for me ok?" But... Sam!! Aaagghhh this... What is this feeling? Aargghh I can't breathe.... It's hurt and stuffy oohh God... What happening?

"Yu!!! Sssshhhh... Baby just breathe... Ok??? Shhh.... Shh... Baby calm down.... I'm here ok?"
I can't say anything... Just keep sobbing and panting.... I hug him and smell his scent laid my head on his board shoulder and put my face on his neck, his fragrance make me calm, it's make me feel safe.

So I try to accept him, accept all of this, and take a deep breath... Try to endure the pain and the sensation, I try to overcome my fear.

"Sam... I trusted you, take me...."

..........................................

What the hell..... Take me??? Take me???? This guy really don't have any self awareness??? Is he understand what he just said? To me??? To this predators??? I just take his virginty!!!! I just laid him!!!! I really can't believe what I just heard... He need to learn a good lesson about believing some one else!!

"You the one who said it Yu! Don't ever regret it ok? Hmm?!" Don't you ever dare to said you regret it after this Yu!! After I take you!!

"Hmmmnnn... I... won't... "His voice is tremble and almost not audible... His voice is so soft from the beginning, now he was terrified, make his voice even more soft...

"You like me this much Yu?" He have to, right? So he still give him self to me even he was so scared??

"Hmm..." He give a small nod, ok!!! That's it!! That's too adorable!!! His serenity is too attractive!! I was enchanted by his serenity!!

"Ohh Yu.... How can be a grow up man can be as cute as you? Hah?? Don't blame ok?? Aahhh.... sssshhh.... You just burn me!!"

"Hmm?????" His cute clueless is so innocent, let's begin the lesson of life Yu!!!

"Aaggghhhhh!!! Sam!!! Hhhhhhmmmn aah.. ahh S-sam... Please slow down... Ahhhh" ooohhh Yu cry out my name!!! Aahhh... It's sound so good!! Yes I ram my staff to his tide enterance, thrusting his deepest place, make him cry and screaming my name... Aahhh hhssss.... This is the best feeling I ever felt all entire my life!! Arghhh... this feel so good!

"Aaahh Yu!!! Hssss... Ah shit.... Hsss.. this so good"

"I come.... Sam!!! Aaahhh Sam... Sam... Aaah... Ahhh... Hnnmmm"Yu hug me tide and crying hard, ahhh my Yu!! Yes he is mine! He officially my wife! Sam's wife! He's mine, only mine!

"Yu... Night is still young! I will give you more of excitement!! Ok? Hmm?"Yu can't answer me, he just stay silent while try to catch-up his breath, wow... I guess I take it as a 'yes' right Yu???

.

Yu exhausted... He just stay quiet, his porcelain white skin now got flushed by red colour, ah I want to mark him! I suck his delicate skin make my mark all over his skin, make him jolt and whimper, ahh right.... My staff is still inside him,  it's still hard and proud.... Hahhaha that's why Yu whimper every time I move... Of course!!! Hahahha... Silly me hah Yu??!!  Let's give you a better excitement ok Yu??

So I start to thrust inside of him... Slowly.... I want to see his reaction.... I want to hear him call out my name...

"Hmmm..." That's the only reaction that I receive from my Yu.... Nothing more.... But right now he look so sexy so temptation, I want to screw this beautiful boy beneath me...

"Ahhh Yu.... This feel so good inside of you..."
"You so sexy right now Yu.... Let's me screw you even more...." I whisper my dirty mind to him, and make him shivering.... Then I lick his ear down to his neck and his collar bone... Make Yu shivering even more, and he got tense make his rear more tide that is should be... Aagrhhh... It's kind of hurt actually, but I don't know how... It's make me excited even more.

I strongly thrusting my staff inside of him... Over and over, ahhh... This feels so good... Our intercourses make a lewd sounds echo all over his room.... My mind goes blind.... I can hear his cry fainted... My lust already take control of mine, pump and thrusting my staff inside of him intensely.

I'm near my climax.... I lost my mind just merge with pool of pleasure that I feel right now.... This is the most pleasurable experience I ever felt, I like a beast on their mating season.... Full with lust and desire... I was a sadists am I? Ahh.... Ahhhh... This is so good.... I will come...

"Ahhhh Yu.... Yu .... I.... I love you...."with that I came, most intense ejaculations I ever felt, this the best sex I have entire my life...

"Yu...."
"Yu.......?"
"Hei.... Yu...?
"Yang Yu Teng!!!!!"

To.... Be.... Continue.....

....................................

Nah...... Don't ask..... I make another crap...
Like always I don't know any ideas what I was writing so.... Hope you can enjoy it or just skip it ok?
Regards,
D

I wonder about Yu weight.... He look so light for 182cm tall...