4| Futures

I walked over to the fire, "Alright, people. We have an announcement, it is: Me and K-" The earth bender interrupted him, he sighed at it.

"Finally, it's about time." She shouted, we all laughed except them who just shared a kiss.

I sigh slightly, I miss Kai. I haven't seen him for almost two days... "You okay, Air Girl?" The earth bender asks, I nod. 

"Yeah, just seeing my grandparents happy even as kids reminds me of me and my boyfriend." I laugh, my grandmother folds her arms.

"Who said you could have a boyfriend, Missy?" She jokes, we all laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what's the future like for us?" My great uncle asks, I look at them.

"You and Suki get married, shortly after that you, Lo- Zuko and Grandpa Aang or Aang for you. You guys make a city, Republic City, where I live." I beam, he nods.

"So, what age do we die at?" The fire bender asks, I sigh.

"Grandpa Aang or Aang, dies at 66. Sokka, for you guys, dies at 74. Those are the only people dead..." I start to cry, my grandmother does too.

"So, how old are we now in your timeline?" The earth bender questions, on the verge of tears at the thought of her best friends being dead.

"You're 87, Zuko's 91, Katara's 88..." I sigh, the water bender hugs her now boyfriend.

"Shh, it's okay." He kissed her hair, as she wept.

I cry more at this, I always knew that Gran Gran missed them but... I never knew that it'd be this much, Spirits.