Chapter 7

For the next 4 days, I didn't leave my room, I cried and cried and cried. The other boys didn't ask what was wrong but I guess they put all the pieces together and figured it out. The bit that hurt me the most, is that Harry didn't care. He was back to his normal self the next day. I guess he does this all the time to different girls, kiss them, make them feel like something could happen and then just blow them off the next day. I was looking out my window at the boys outside in the pool, me and Harry made the awkward eye contact everyday but it was nothing. On the last day before we went home I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I shouted out. The door burst open and in came JJ, Josh, Simon and even Harry. They all ran and jumped onto me. 

I laughed then pushed them all of me, "Guys, what the hell are you doing in here?"

"It is the last day Megan, Josh has apparently got an amazing day planned and we can't have you missing out" Simon took my phone off me and turned it off. "Come on Megan, get up"

"Alright, alright, I will get up" I took the covers off me and got out of bed for the first time in 4 days. 

"Get into some swimming clothes and get downstairs" Josh said while following the boys out my door.

I decided to put on my favourite pink bikini and then i clipped half my hair up. Once I got downstairs I realised all the boys were already in the pool. I ran over to the pool and found out we got a floating breakfast (breakfast in the pool), this was definitely my favourite thing about this whole holiday. It was so good I posted it on my instagram.

liked by: Miniminter, Wroetoshaw and 15,839 others

@Megss: Floating Breakfast is my favourite type of breakfast🥐🥞🤎

Load 3932 comments:

We all ate in silence, not an awkward silence, we just couldn't speak with the amount of food we had in our mouths.

JJ was the one who broke the silence "Are you happy you finally left ur room?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I was happy to finally leave but I was with Harry who was the person who made me feel so shit in the first place. 

"Well I need to get out and go and check if everything is booked for later" I had no idea what Josh was planning but I was excited to see.