2

Day ??

This recovering shit is taking so long that I'm losing track of time.

I don't exactly remember what kind of injuries I have, I think it's something like intercelebral hemorrage? I also kind of broke my leg so I'm walking a bit weirdly. I could go much more in detail about my injuries but I doubt that anyone wants to hear about it.

I got discharged from the hospital around two weeks ever since I got in. Thank god I can leave. Being stuck on a hospital bed for two weeks was not only torturing but also humiliating.

I haven't fully recovered yet but I could just stay at home. The troublesome part is just that I have to return to the hospital from time to time for checkups and rehabilitation.

During my stay at the hospital, Intak really visited me often as promised, bringing me food that I like from time to time. We also studied and ate meals together as he had nowhere to go before cram school.

We got a lot closer during this time. We surprisingly got along and shared the same sense of humor.

Intak is way nicer than I expected. He's no longer just the loud and sociable guy in class who's obsessed with dancing and soccer. He's unexpectedly innocent and gullible. And cute in the way that he's always so optimistic and excited. He also loves his mom.

But what I appreciate about him the most is his kindness and the way he genuine cares for other people, as well as his enthusiasm for his dream career, being a social worker.

Intak told me that he also discovered a new side of me only after we spent so much time together. He knew me as the shy and quiet girl in class who likes kpop and doesn't talk to people. I guess I really surprised him with the countless memes I posted after adding him to my instagram close friends.

I hope that he's happy becoming friends with me, because I'm glad to have him as my friend, too. I never thought that we'd have the chance to become friends, considering how we barely interacted at school until this year...

Flashback

At the beginning of the school year, we were assigned our new seats.

As I was sleeping on my desk, I felt someone poking my right arm continuously.

I woke up and looked to my right, and Intak was doing his homework. Oh, so it was his elbow that was poking my arm.

When he noticed me, he widened his eyes. "Ah, sorry. Did I wake you up?"

He then looked at his left hand, which was holding the pen, before mumbling a "shit" and turning to me.

"I'm so sorry, Chaerin," he clasped his hands together. "I think I'll have to bother you for a long time because... I'm left handed..."

"Ah, it's okay. No problem at all." I gave him a reassuring smile before moving my seat towards the left a little, giving him more space, before going back to sleep.

End of flashback

Even after I got discharged from the hospital, we still hung out and he would visit my house sometimes. He got to become friends with Jongseob and Shota as well.