13

My mind was awake but I'm still so sleepy that I couldn't open my eyes. But still, I could hear someone's footsteps approaching me.

I pretended to be asleep as I felt a pair of arms pick me up from where I'm sleeping. I tried my best not to make any expression knowing that it was Jiung carrying me as he headed somewhere.

I like his scent. He smelt like black cherries. I've never been so close to him like this.

Slowly, I felt my body landing on a soft surface, probably a bed, and a blanket was put on top of me.

"Good night," Jiung whispered gently in his deep voice.

Of course, I was still pretending to be asleep so I didn't react, but I could feel my face heat up as he kissed my forehead before leaving the room and closing the door.

After I made sure he's not there anymore, I slowly opened my eyes.

I couldn't feel any blanket over me, only the cold wind making me curl my body into a ball. I looked around to find that I'm still on the sofa of Jiung's house.

It was all a dream.

I sat up and let out a sigh, disappointed. Ugh, why did I expect things like this to happen to someone like me?

I picked up my phone that was next to me. Surprisingly it has not ran out of battery yet.

I cringed at my reflection on the black screen. Jesus christ I look like a mess. I turned on the screen, showing the time. It's 9am, surprisingly early for someone who drank and fell asleep at probably 2am. Maybe the air conditioning was too cold that it woke me up.

But other than the time, what caught my attention on my phone was...

A text from Intak.

Intak

Call me after you wake up

I hesitated.

Why did he text me all of a sudden? We fought for quite some time already.

And thinking about it, I've never called him on the phone. We only texted.

But still, I decided to call him.

"Hello?" I carefully spoke. Shit, my voice sounded terrible due to the lack of water.

That's when I realized that my throat was also hurting.

"I'm coming over. Don't fall asleep again and open the door for me."

He's... what?

"Wait, w-what?!" I panicked, "but I... I'm not—"

"I know," he replied and repeated himself firmly, "I'm coming over..."

"To Jiung hyung's house."

"How..." I was surprised and confused.

What the fuck is happening? Why does Intak know where Jiung lives and the fact that I'm in his house?

"We'll talk later."

And just like that, Intak ended the call.

After around 20 minutes, the doorbell rang. I went to get the door and Intak was there.

He passed me a huge backpack. "Go wash up," his voice showed no emotion, and he was avoiding eye contact with me.

I opened the backpack to find some of my clothes in it along with some other things, making me widen my eyes in shock.