8

4 days later...

The whole class went to the beach together to relieve our stress for su-neung.

At first I was shocked to hear the news coming from our class president. I thought the people from my class would not waste a single minute on things other than studying.

But turns out many people revealed that they shared the same feelings of being stressed out by the exam when in fact, we are actually capable of getting into our dream universities even without overworking ourselves.

So here we are, ready to have fun for the whole day, also to leave memories behind as a whole class.

October in South Korea should be cold, or at least nothing near warm, that's why none of us planned to get in the water. But today's weather is insanely good. The sun shone so bright that I could barely open my eyes.

At the beach, the boys and girls went their separate ways like usual. Some people were playing beach volleyball while the rest were either playing team games or resting. I was on the team games side.

"Okay the losing team step inside the water and take a group pic!!"

I giggled a bit along with my friends as we watched the other team take off their shoes and step inside the water, screaming at how cold it is.

"Okay now I want to step inside the water, it's getting hot here." My friends were tempted to join as well, but I couldn't focus because of how hot it was.

I touched the top of my head and oh my fucking god it's burning. Isn't it autumn already?

"Guys I'll take a break I'll be back later." After telling my friends, I went to the trees nearby and stood under the shades.

I sighed in relief, feeling much better. I didn't realize that I had been under the sun for way too long. That game of dodgeball was intense as heck and I went all in.

"Hi." At this moment, Intak came and stood next to me under the shades.

"Oh? Why did you come here?" I widened my eyes a bit.

"I got hit in the face by the volleyball." He showed his usual childish smile.

"Again?! Are you really the Hwang Intak that plays soccer every lunchtime?"

Seeing that I was looking at him in disbelief, he raised up his hands. "In my defense, volleyball is different from soccer."

"And you? Why are you here?" He asked.

"To take a break," I replied, "if I stay out there any longer I'm gonna get a heat stroke."

"Yeah looks like it, your face is so red." Intak suddenly put his hand on my face, making me flinch. I grabbed his hand, put it down, and let go.

"Y-yeah..."

"Do you need a drink?" He asked as he took off his hoodie, leaving him in a t-shirt that's almost completely soaked in his sweat.

I looked away from him, embarrassed. "Yeah... and you? You look pretty hot."

"Thanks."

I kicked his leg angrily. "That's not what I meant!"

He laughed, "just kidding. But yes I do need a drink."

"Oh okay I'll go buy it," I looked around to find where I put my bag. "I'll be back so wait for me here."

"Thanks!" Intak smiled.

After I took my bag, I went to the nearest convenience store, bought two drinks, and went back to where Intak and I were.