Chapter 5

"What the hell is going on" hope shouted lizzie ran to get her dad and hope went to see if landon was okay.

Hope got into the room and landon was getting dressed "penelope's gone landon she just gone" hope said landon said "like josie that guy took her".

After her talk with landon hope went to see if she can see lizzie. Lizzie was with her dad talking and hope came in. "This is the second person to be taken no one else with go missing under my watch" alaric said.

"do we have any ideas who's taking the students" hope asked alaric replied with no and lizzie took hope outside to talk.

Lizzie said " I don't know what we are going to do but we have to stop whoever is doing this" hope agreed to help but no one could know what they were doing.

That night hope and lizzie met up and teamed up to do a locater spell to find josie but it came up like she was a ghost she wasn't anywhere.

They didn't know how it was possible but lizzie broke down then all of a sudden they heard a woman's voice "HELP ME LIZZIE I DON'T KNOW WERE I AM".

Lizzie knew who's voive that was it was josie "josie tell us if you can see anything around you" hope said.

"NO EVERYTHING IS BLACK I HAVE TO GO HE'S COMING BACK" josie screamed. Lizzie broke down crying and hope hugged her.

The next morning hope went to see alaric "hey alaric me and lizzie contacted josie and we got through to her". Alaric said "shes still alive oh thank god" hope told him that she said everything was black.

Landon came behind hope and turned her around and kissed her but hope told him she wasn't in the mood and walked away. Landon followed her and said "what's wrong babe" she replied " we contacted josie she's not dead".

Landon said "that's amazing news" hope told him that they can't carry on what they are doing and he agreed.

Hope and landon went back inside and there were a big crowd they walked over and it was josie's jumper with penelope lying next to it unconscious.

"how the hell did she get back" lizzie shouted just then penelope woke up and screamed at the top of her lungs. She finally calm down and said " I saw josie she's scared this guy he's stronger than any of us we cannot beat him".

Everyone was shocked at what penelope said hope and lizzie looked at each other they knew what they had to do to get josie back. One of them or both would have to be taken by this monster.

So at 2.45 p.m hope and lizzie met up and started the spell to summon this monster. But as soon as the spell begun landon walked in "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUS TO DOING" he shouted.

Lizzie told him to get out by he refused and wanted to stay and do the spell with us. So hope and lizzie let him stay and started the spell again when they started they windows burst open.

Smoke started to fill the room they held each others hand then a massive black shadow arrived and said " WHO DARE SUMMON THE BABADU HE WHO OWNS THE NIGHT".

"I do we were hoping that you would give josie Saltzman back" TO GET HER BACK ONE OR TWO OF YOU WILL HAVE TO COME WITH ME.

Lizzie said "ill go I just want my sister back please". Hope looked at landon and said "never forget I love you and you'll find away to bring me back". Landon said "bring you back hope what do you mean".

Lizzie looked at hope and hope said "I will bring her back you have my word" lizzie started to cry "NO DON'T DO THIS HOPE PLEASE"

Hope started to cry the smoke was all over the school alaric came running to the door banning on it. Hope blew out the candles and grabbed the babadu.

Alaric burst open the door the smoke went away and there was lizzie and landon sitting crying and hope was gone.

"Were am I all I see is black" hope said a booming voice came out of nowhere "THIS IS YOUR HOME NOW YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK.