Chapter 29

After hope told lizzie that she was going to leave, lizzie was in shock she didn't know what to say. Finally lizzie said "wait, what why are you leaving".

Hope looked at lizzie with tears falling down her checks and said "because I don't want to hurt anyone else".

Lizzie hugged hope  "but I don't want you to leave I forgive you remember" lizzie said as she started to cry while hugging lizzie tighter.

After they let go of hugging lizzie said "you need to tell josie hope, she loves you and you love her pleasse tell her".

Hope nooded her head yes and they both smiled at each other. Hope headed downstairs and headed to Alaric office to tell him next.

When hope got in the office Alaric and josie where already in there talking quietly. Hope knocked on the door and josie answered with a big smile on her face.

Hope knew this wasn't going to be easy to tell Jo that she was leaving without her.

As hope and josie walked in Alaric hugged hope, "what was that for" hope asked him confused. Alaric sighed and said "because I love you and you make josie happy".

After Alaric said this, hope burst out crying and josie ran and hugged her while saying "oh babe what's wrongs are you okay".

Hope looked at her and Alaric and said "I'm leaving the school so I don't hurt anyone else". Alaric and josie looked at each other and then josie said "okay i will go get my stuff packed and then" but before she could finish hope stopped her.

"no josie, I'm leaving the school without you, I don't want to hurt you and if I did hurt you I would never forgive myself, so please stay here where your safe" hope said hysterically crying.

Josie and Alaric both where crying with her but then josies tears turned to hate and she said "why the hell are you leaving without me, your girlfriend don't you love me".

Hope said "of course I love you Jo, it's because I love you I am doing this" she said and she went to put her hand on josies shoulder but josie walked away.

Hope turned to Alaric who just smiled and hugged her wishing her all the best and that he hopes one day she will come back.

Lizzie saw josie run outside so she ran downstairs and out the school until she found her. "What's wrong Jo" lizzie said sitting down next to her josie said "hope doesn't love me she's leaving the school without me".

Lizzie sighed and put her head on josies shoulder and said "she does love you, I understand her leaving am also sad because she was my friend but she doesn't want to hurt you or anyone else Jo".

Josie started to cry and lizzie hugged her to comfort her, after they had there moment they headed back into the school to see hope sitting waiting on them.

Josie ran to hope and kissed her on the lips passionately and said "promise me you will be back one day" hope smiled and kissed her back and said "of course I will I promise you baby I love you".

Hope looked at lizzie and said "I will miss you, you where a bitch to me when I first came here well you still are, but I will cherish our friendship forever".

Lizzie laughed and hugged hope then lizzie said "so when you going to leave then". Hope said "tomorrow I leave in the afternoon thats when my bus is".

"But first before I go, why don't we kill the hollow so she doesn't come back" hope said. Lizzie and josie both smiled and agreed.