Chapter 28

IN THE THERAPY BOX

Hope was sitting there crying until Lizzie woke up gasping for air, hope sat there in shock still with tears in her eyes then hugged Lizzie right and said "oh thank god I thought I lost you".

Lizzie hugged hope back and said "w-w-what happened" as soon as Lizzie said that hope started to cry agian and said "Lizzie y-you d-d-died".

Lizzie looked at hope with disbelief in her eyes then looked about but everyone was dead hopes father and mother were dead.

"This is my fault,one of the vampires that was in my family snapped your neck and now your dead" hope said while crying non stop.

Lizzie grabbed hope by the shoulders and looked her in the eye and said "hope this is not your fault your my friend even if you snapped my neck I wouldn't be angry I love you hope".

Hope and Lizzie where now both crying, after they stopped crying they got up and looked about there was a lot of bodies on the floor just then hope saw a word appear on the wall.

Hope tapped Lizzie and said "do you see that on the wall" Lizzie looked and said "no, why what does it say". Hope looked at the wall and said " it says oculus malus".

As soon as hope said the word she was back to the old hope then she noticed her mom and dad laying on the floor dead she broke down into tears and Lizzie grabbed her and hugged her.

"Hope listen to me I will always be there for you no matter what do you hear me this was not your fault".

Just the Lizzie said "solas" and just like that Lizzie was back as well. Lizzie realised she was hugging Hope and let go immediately and said "what the hell happened here".

Hope said "its just the therapy box it's not real" and got up Lizzie looked at hope and sighed then said "hope it's hard to forgive you when you killed me I didn't want to die".

"I know Lizzie and I don't know how many times I can say sorry to you I love you you will always be my best friend" Hope said. Lizzie smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged hope then a white light flashed and they opened there eyes and they were back in the school.

Hope and Lizzie both looked at each other and smiled the Lizzie got up and hugged hope tightly and said " I forgive you".

Hope sighed in relief just as Alaric and Josie walked in and saw them hugging they both smiled and Josie ran to them and hugged them both.

Later that night hope went to see Josie who was sitting outside the school looking up at the sky. Hope didn't know how Josie was going to take the news she had but she knew it was the right thing to do.

Hope sat next to Josie and held her hand josie looked at hope and said "I love you and am glad we can all get along now". Hope sighed and said "I-I love you too babe".

After sitting there with Josie Hope knew she couldn't tell her it would crush her and she didn't want to do that. So Hope decided to tell Lizzie Hope chapped on Lizzie door and Lizzie shouted "come in".

Hope walked in and said "hey listen there's something I need to tell you but you can't tell Josie". Lizzie said "okay what can't I tell her".

Hope took a deep breath and said "I have decided that I am going to leave the school so I don't hurt anyone else".

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR.
CANNOT BELIVE THERES ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS BOOK BUT DONT WORRY BOOK TWO WILL NE OUT SOON.