Part 10

3 WEEKS LATER

"I can't belive hope is dead" lizzie said as she cryed "I don't know what happened" landon said. Lizzie said "josie can not find out what we did to hope do you understand"

Landon nodded his head and headed out of lizzie room.

MERGE DAY (3 WEEKS BEFORE)

Lizzie and josie had just completed the merge hope, landon and alaric  were still waiting to see wicth one of them was the leader.

Just then josie woke up and said "well I guess I am the winner oh well sucks for lizzie" as she walked out.

Lizzie was not waking up w tried everything for the past 3 days but still wasn't waking up. Hope went to landon to see if how he was holding up.

He was sitting on his bed crying hope walked in"are you okay landon" hope said as she sat down.

Landon said " lizzie and I were just getting along now she might be dead" hope said " landon I promise you I will wake lizzie up".

Hope and landon heard a shouting down stairs they ran down to see penolpe screaming.

On the ground was josie lying in a pool of blood.

Alaric saw josie and ran to her picked her up and put her on a chair as hope and penelope tried to heal her.

That night hope went to see josie in her room she was sleeping. Hope Sat down next to her

"Please come back to us Jo we need you" hope said and kissed josie on the lips.

As soon as hope kissed her josie woke up "Josie is that you" hope said josie smiled yeah it's me am back. Hope smiled and laughed.

Josie and hope heard a loud bang from down stairs they went down to see what it was.

Lizzie was standing there she was awake lizzie saw Jo and ran and hugged her.

"Jo is that really you" lizzie said crying josie replied "yeah it's me" as they both hugged eathother tight.

The next morning josie went down stairs but everyone was looking at her like they were scared.

Josie knew why they were scared but she was back they had nothing to be afraid of now. Alaric saw josie and walked over to her he told her to go with him.

Alaric said "okay baby listen I am going to send you away to live with your mom for a couple of weeks" josie said "dad am fine trust me".

Alaric said "I know baby but it's for the best ". Josie knew he was right and agreed.

Lizzie did not want josie to leave but lizzie knew in her haert she would be safe.

Hope went to lizzie and said "how are you feeling" lizzie looked at hope with a concerened face and pulled her aside.

Lizzie said "I feel dark magic inside me hope I feel empty like no emotions".

Hope did not know what to say.

Lizzie also said "I think I might hurt somone" hope said "hurt somone like who" lizzie looked at hope and started to cry.

Hope said "hurt who lizzie" lizzie looked at hope and said "I feel like I want to kill you".

SORRY NOT POSTED IN A WHILE

BUT HOPE YOU LIKE PART 10

PART 11 COMING SOON