Chapter 8

After hope disappeared out of nowhere landon screamed for help for hours but no one heard him. Just then he saw alaric and shouted for him alaric saw landon and ran over to him. He carried him into the school and place him on his bed.

Alaric shouted for lizzie she came running in lizzie said "what the hell happened landon who did this". Landon muttered to lizzie "hope did it she full of black magic" and he passed out.

When landon finally woke up lizzie was beside him she hugged him "am glad your alive my dad's looking for josie and hope". Landon started to cry he could not belive hope had stabbed him.

The next day landon was better enough to walk around lizzie insisted that she be with him at all time.

Lizzie and landon took a walk around the school at they got to the back of the school hope and josie were standing there.

"oh how's ur stomach landon" josie said laughing along with hope "screw you Jo" lizzie butted in.

Josie walked right up to lizzie "you dare speak to me with that tone I can't wait to kill you" josie said. Lizzie growled at her and lizzie and landon walked away.

Lizzie looked at hope she had no expression on her face hope was gone. Lizzie started to panic because hope was the only one who had to stop the merge.

"Oh before I forget lizzie don't be late to our birthday oh I mean merge day" josie shouted before turning and kissing hope.

WEEK 2 BEFORE THE MERGE

Everyone was stressed as hope and josie were in the school sorting out the merge ceremony. Alaric tried to get them to leave but nothing worked they were not leaving.

Lizzie knew she had to do something so she went to landon's room and told him that she was going to get hope and josie back. Just then "I hope your not wishpering about me and josie" hope's voice came from the door.

Lizzie and landon looked until lizzie and hope smiled at each other landon gave them a confused look. Hope closed the door and sat down on the bed next to landon.

"Landon am sorry I had to stab you I had to make it look real so" hope said before landon siad " wait wait you don't have black magic in you or working with josie".

Hope said "no am not" even though landon was made he smiled and hugged hope tightly.

Hope went away acting like the conversation with lizzie and landon never happened. Landon turned to lizzie and said "you knew this whole time".

Lizzie said "well duh it was my idea I told her to team up with josie".

5 DAYS BEFORE THE MERGE

Lizzie was preparing for the merge with penelope lizzie had to be the stronger one for her not to die.

Alaric was more panicked now and was looking for a way to stop the merge but josie caught on to what he was doing. "oh daddy I hope your not trying to stop my plan" josie said alaric said "no no I was just bracing myself for it".

"I know it must be hard for you but think of it this way dad one less mouth to feed" josie said laughing and walked away.

Hope was outside the door waiting for her she walked out and kissed her hard alaric closed his door.

Lizzie and landon were talking in the room lizzie was crying that she was going to die in the merge. Hope came in and said "lizzie am not going to let that happen do you hear me" lizzie nooded and smiled.

That night hope met up with landon " I am sorry for stabbing you by the way" hope said landon said "no it's okay you had to make it look real I get it". They sat in silence cuddlling into each other all night.