Chapter 18: Homeward to Graceland!

Today was our last day in Hawaii and I just finished packing my suitcase. I just finished taking a shower and did my morning routine. As Lucy was getting ready, I decided to wear a yellow & white flower printed dress, yellow flats, a white daisy clip in my hair, and my locket. "I'm really gonna miss this place." Lucy said as she straightened her blue and white striped dress and dusted off her white kitten heels after she curled her hair. "I can't believe that today is our last day in Hawaii." Lucy said closing her light green suitcase. "Yeah." I said smiling a little as I put my purple suitcase by the door. "What's wrong Nik? Did you and Elvis break up?" She asked me as I sat in the bed next to her. "No, that would never happen. It's about Elvis's manager." I said with a worried look on my face. "The Colonel?" She asked me looking at thr ceiling. I nodded my head. I told her the whole story from me meeting him and from me and Elvis getting crowded by the paparazzi yesterday. "So,he doesn't like you?" She asked looking at me. "It seems like it." I said holding my locket. "Don't worry Nikki, Elvis will take care of it. He always does." Lucy said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Your right." I said after giving her a hug. After we talked for a little bit, we got ready to leave the hotel. We got our got our bags and walked to the hotel lobby and waited for Mr.Richardson to take us to the set one last time before Elvis took us to the airport. We got out and met Elvis and Buddy on the set lot. They were filming the last scene today and Elvis would be heading back home tomorrow with the rest of the guys. Before they filmed the wedding scene, Elvis went over to Hal Walis and whispered something to him. Hal nodded his head and smiled and walked back to the set. "What did he want?" Lucy asked him. "Well girls, you are gonna be extras in the movie for the last scene. Welcome to Hollywood!" Elvis said smiling. We screamed with happiness and thanked Elvis for this opportunity. We put our luggage over to the side and walked over to where they were filming. After we did rehearsed the scene a few times, we filmed the scene for real. I was so excited and a bit nervous, but Elvis came over and told me it would be ok. When the last scene was shot, it was time for me and Lucy to go back to Memphis. Before we left, Elvis changed into a blue hawaiian shirt,white slacks, and white boat shoes after filming. When he finshed changing, he drove us to the airport to meet up with Vernon and Dee. As we got to the airport, we were surrounded by paparazzi, who kept asking me questions about our relationship, but I just avoided them before I walked to the plane. "I'll see you in a few days, Nikki. I love you." Elvis said before letting me go. I nodded my head and gave him a kiss goodbye. After Elvis left,I got on the plane with Lucy and fell asleep and dreamed of Elvis and me.